24V Nozzles, Edge/Turbonetics Ball BearingTurbo/ Stock Cam

JDGnut

Cleaning out my extra parts.. I have a few more parts, but will start with this..

DDP Nozzles for 24Valve VP engine. These were new Jammer nozzles that were Honed by DDP for the HP I wanted. They are NEW never installed nozzles. DDP recommends you reset the pop off pressure when you install these nozzles. These are the nozzle/tips ONLY no injector bodies.
200Hp $450 (plus shipping)
250HP $450 (plus shipping)

IMG_3783.jpg

A new Edge/Turbonetics Ball Bearing Turbo for a 2nd gen. The turbo is a 58mm with a 14 cm exhaust housing. It comes with the down pipe, Clamp and hardware to install the turbo on a 2nd Gen. New never installed, has been out of the box a few times.. but never even mounted to a manifold.

Turbo $750 (plus shipping) (You can't even buy a new hx40 and down pipe for that price.)

IMG_9491.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

A used (but nice) STOCK cam from a VP44 engine. (the cam has a coating on it.. no rust.)
Used cam $75 plus shipping
IMG_2526.jpg

Thanks,
Bryan

JDGnutt@aol.com

PM's or email is best.. Thank you..

I have gotten a bunch of PMs on this turbo.. the only other measurement I have is the small measurement of the exhaust wheel is about 69mm...

The 4in down pipe is included, and the exhaust is different than hx40 outlet..
Thanks,
Bryan

its 57/68 non gated. i ran one to 430 hp it got warm with a set of 150hp injectors but with a small set of injectors and water/meth it was a good charger.

Would you be interested in a trade for a 3rd gen II silver 62/74/14 very little shaft play always cooled, still on truck. maybe a little cash on my end? Thanks, Steve D

Back