24v T-4 Steed Speed Manifold

rjp

Go or Blow
This is used and has the external waste gate port. I also have a cap and flange to block off the port as well.

This piece has a slight crack in the weld by the waste gate port that would need to be repaired, its about 1" long.

$350.00

Sorry!!
2nd Gen
45%
I ended up tuning my 4508R with a non-gated manifold and don't ever see the need to even bother fixing this one. Good deal for someone that has welding skills. The crack generated from the waste-gate port weld and should be an easy fix. I can also carry this to Ennis for worlds finals as well if interested.

I just figure someone will have to go through the hassle of having it welded up properly so.... I cleaned up the weld area with good intentions of bringing it to a shop that could heat treat etc, just never did as i decided to run a Non-Gated manifold.

Is the gate on the top or bottom of the manifold? Im needing one for a set of twins so the bottom side of the manifold in the stock configuration. If it is Ill take it, ill pm you the funds asap. Any pics

Its on the top, as in the 45% looks down at the shock tower and the waste-gate looks up at the hood.

Back