28 foot tripple axle bumper pull equipment railer CHEAP

Big Block 88

Midwest Monsters
I don't need this big dude anymore, trailer pulls great and is built for twin skid steer to be hauled. Has small dove tail on it.

She is a bit ruff but does haul loads and haul them well. Just used it for hay and had 250 80 pound bales on it with no issue. The axles are triple 7k's. Tool box on the front detach ramps, wiring is decent could use some love light surface rust in a few places. Tires are decent. Can be a pintel hitch or ball

THIS TRAILER CAN NOT HAUL A TRUCK!! THE FENDER SPACING IS TO NARROW, IT IS A EUIPMENT UTILITY TRAILER.

Get it out of my hair $850.00

Attachments

• lb7lbz2.jpg
    lb7lbz2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
man if you were just a few thousand miles closer I would take that off your hands site unseen

can i get a measurement of how wide the axles are? or the distance between the springs

from the pictures it looks like you can drive over the fenders. there are ramps to and from the fenders

can i get a measurement of how wide the axles are? or the distance between the springs

72" inside on fenders

The fenders would need to be beefed up to drive anything to big over them, I have drove a 4020 over them they did flex pretty good

72" inside on fenders

The fenders would need to be beefed up to drive anything to big over them, I have drove a 4020 over them they did flex pretty good

old pic what was built for

Attachments

• 111AAAAtrailer pic.jpg
    111AAAAtrailer pic.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry fellas it's still for sale, I have just been busy tryin to get the old lady new truck, I will call Friday.

Thanks, Blake

Back