2nd Annual NHRDA World Finals, Topeka Kansas Sept. 10th, 2011

Wondering if there is any spots open in the super diesel class, I`ve only entered one NHDRA race (edmonton) but want to run at this race, or is there a for sure bracket race for anyone to run in?

I'm sure if you entered and went one round you will get an invite. Contact Randy direct, look at the NHRDA website for the email address.

I will not be there. Sorry guys. I hate the idea of not being there. My pos elite diesel products have finally had the best of me. Cracked a intake runner, pushed coolant in the motor and bent stuff. I'm out for the seasonn. Good luck to everyone and have fun

I will not be there. Sorry guys. I hate the idea of not being there. My pos elite diesel products have finally had the best of me. Cracked a intake runner, pushed coolant in the motor and bent stuff. I'm out for the seasonn. Good luck to everyone and have fun

that sucks. i know how much that meant to you buddy.

Thanks Mike. Like I said I wish everyone the best. You guys have no idea how much it kills me not togo. I'm the first one to be excited about events.

We will most definitely miss ya buddy!!!! Sorry to hear u wont make it but we will see ya in Phoenix next year hopefully though.

That sucks, when did you do that? That happen at Edmonton?

Sorry to hear that it turned out to be bad. I was looking forward to throwing loonies at American strippers with you. $.02

My junk has the engine out right now, but it looks promising to have it back together for some test and tune next weekend, then head east. We'll see.

So from my crash in portland my truck is getting fixed at a body shop in the portland area. So im still trying to make it to topeka but im wondering if any one has a extra ride for sportsman et class?

Next year is a new year. Goin to save all winter so I can hit as many events as I can next year with the regular cab 4x4 I'm putting all my stuff in so I also can weight in at 6000lbs instead of 7400lbs LOL. Going to try and be competitive next year in superstreet

Jerry next year I'll come to the event close to you and you can show us around hehehe

Jerry next year I'll come to the event close to you and you can show us around hehehe

I think if you threw loonies at the strippers in the Portland clubs they'd throw them back at you. Probably have to explain what they are first.:evil

Very Sorry to hear this Shawn. Always a good time with you around. What about flying out?

Man that suckls Shawn. As always if there is anything I can do to help let me know. I got my invite, but I also wont be able to make it. Going to save that money and spend it on the dodge, wife put her foot down and said it has to be running no later than mission next year! WOO HOO...

Can`t wait! Gonna be a good time. Were bringing Some Gibsons down,maybe somebody can supply Miller Lite? Sorry to hear your not gonna make it Shawn? Not much of a Ford Fan but I do enjoy seing that ford of your go! Its always impressive! LOL

Can`t wait! Gonna be a good time. Were bringing Some Gibsons down,maybe somebody can supply Miller Lite? Sorry to hear your not gonna make it Shawn? Not much of a Ford Fan but I do enjoy seing that ford of your go! Its always impressive! LOL

Ill pick up the Miller lite after we land on Thursday! !!!

Brother is leaving on the 6th with the truck in tow I do beleive so we should be there on the 8th or early on the 9th....putting another convertor in today with some changes to it...long way to go to test and tune hope this one last more then 5 runs and actually locks up...either way looking forward to the event and seeing everyone sounds like a lot more competitors then last year so should be a good time...and meet some new people!!

Sorry to here you can't make her Shaun!!

So far we have 71 pre registered and paid competitors for World Finals

We have another 38 that claim they are coming and will pre register next week and 27 maybe.

I am not going to make it to the race so there is an open spot in et the truck wont be back to gether in time and I can't find a ride

Back