2nd Annual Redneck Nationals, Albany GA

GotBoost

The 2nd Annual Redneck Nationals (sponsored by Stuckey Racing) will be held at US 19 Dragway in Albany Ga Saturday March 3rd 2007. Gates open at Noon. Time trials 2PM. Racing 4PM.

This is an awesome event that will consist of a Pro-Street heads -up class as well as a True Street bracket class. This is outlaw style racing so the possibilities are endless. The payouts for each class are as follows:

Pro-Street Heads Up
$2000 Winner
$1000 Runner Up
$500 Semi's
$250 Quarters
No Buy Back

True Street Bracket
$2000 Winner
$1000 Runner Up
$500 Semi's
$250 Quarters
$20 First Round Only Buy Back

The chassis dyno from Diesel Performance Motorsports will be there and a $500 bonus for the diesel truck that makes the highest horsepower will be awarded.

This event will be held at US 19 Dragway in Albany GA. This is an 1/8 mile track. For more information call 229-431-0077 or www.us19dragway.com

Don't miss this one!!! It's a great event.

Amy

:woohoo: i'm gonna do my best to make this one :woohoo:

Unless the midwest gets an ice storm I'm stuck doing the SEMA Hot Rod show in Indy that weekend.:banghead:

I missed it last year...gonna try to go this year though.

I should be there...for that Kinda money I might run Tim's truck?? :hehe:

Might have to make this one again, even with having to leave early and the rain it was a great time last year.

Billyram said:
Where is everyone staying?

Last year several of us stayed at the Wyngate. I will let you know once we confirm for this year.

Amy

CORRECTION:

There will not be a dyno at this event. I will still be there, but the machine is not coming. :thankyou2:

DavidTD said:
CORRECTION:

There will not be a dyno at this event. I will still be there, but the machine is not coming. :thankyou2:

Sorry for the confusion, I just posted everything as it was on the flyer we got in the mail. But at least Dave will get to play with us this year instead of work!

Amy

DavidTD said:
CORRECTION:

David will however be wearing a top hat and red coat. He will try to correctly "Guess your Horsepower" for $5 :hehe:

Timbeaux38 said:
David will however be wearing a top hat and red coat. He will try to correctly "Guess your Horsepower" for $5 :hehe:

Safer than guessing people's weight :hehe: :evil LOL

GotBoost said:
Last year several of us stayed at the Wyngate. I will let you know once we confirm for this year.

Amy
Wingate sounds good to me.

if you guys need some hotel names and stuff just let me know i live in albany. i hope to see a good turn this year this track is prepped very well and lets you put the power down to the ground

Back