2nd gen 12v .120 lines

TheDirty"D"

Home Grown
I have a set of industrial injection .120 lines for sale. Maybe 10hrs of run time, new they go for $600 plus i'm asking $500 obo

why sellin???
might be interested.

lope too much for ya?? lol

Lance

No i love the lope, so i'm goin bigger but it was brought to my attention I was schooled on the price when i bought these lines. So the new price is $350 since haisley and sheid both ask in the 400 -450 range new.:bang

No i love the lope, so i'm goin bigger but it was brought to my attention I was schooled on the price when i bought these lines. So the new price is $350 since haisley and sheid both ask in the 400 -450 range new.:bang

I was wondering about that. Didnt want to push buyers away on your sell. But damn thats high!! Good ole II for ya!

when you say bigger what is there out there past .120 i thought of making my own with a tubing bender , flare tool and some 3/16 brake line is that the route your going?

Hey... don't steal someone's idea :hehe:

when you say bigger what is there out there past .120 i thought of making my own with a tubing bender , flare tool and some 3/16 brake line is that the route your going?

Nope 3/8" brake line and a fire hose to the P pump.......:bang :lolly: :lolly:

Back