2nd Gen Dodge Preference

it's amazing how often 98 12v come up for sale... considering they are suppose to be rare...

98 12V's in general aren't considered that rare.....Quad Cab short bed 98
12V's ARE rare.

Thank you Rich for fixing my post. Did I mispell something? Looking forward to reading the feature article on your truck next month.

I have a super clean 02 for sale in Denver. Stop by and check it out on your way through. More pics in my sig link.

2008072300.jpg

That is a really nice truck! Kinda what i'm going for but... probably a little cheaper. PM me a price though, who knows.

I've seen 10-12 of them for sale here in Utah in the past month Rich. Compared to the numbers of other you could say they are but they really aren't that hard to find.

Just have to have the right sources. Talking to dealerships and their buyers for the auctions is always easy to do. Most will find anything you want.

I ve done some searchin on line in utah and can't seem to see anything. What area you seeing these trucks

I have the truck your described in the first post. 2wd Quad Cab SWB 6spd. It my daily driver and reguarly gets 20+ Mpgs. Mine is 2001.5 so I have 4 wheel disk brakes, so it stops pretty well compared to other second gens out there.

I have the truck your described in the first post. 2wd Quad Cab SWB 6spd. It my daily driver and reguarly gets 20+ Mpgs. Mine is 2001.5 so I have 4 wheel disk brakes, so it stops pretty well compared to other second gens out there.

do you love it, i want a 2wd but the 4wd are so plentiful and as cheap.

I found the best deals in the Dallas area and in Springfield, MO on craigslist. I hope there will be as good of deals come summertime when i'm more in the market.

Judging by the trend of fuel rpices the past few years and raising in the summer, I'm betting with the crunch some are in, there should be some good deals.

do you love it, i want a 2wd but the 4wd are so plentiful and as cheap.

I really do enjoy the truck. Being that is a 24v Vp truck, I have replaced the IP and LP since I have owned the truck but I knew that purchasing the truck. So thats not a big deal. The only other major repair was replacing the seal on the fuel tank pickup. All the other money has been routine maintenance or aftermarket parts for show/go.

I found the best deals in the Dallas area and in Springfield, MO on craigslist. I hope there will be as good of deals come summertime when i'm more in the market.

Mine came from Arlingtion, TX, so that is a good place to look.

Did you replace the vp with a stocker or is there staged pumps like my cp3?
stg2 stg3... Say if it had 120hp injectors, what would be a good choice of VP? The truck i have my eye on already has 120s but the guy never upgraded the VP or put a FASS/Airdog.. etc. The VP on this truck is junk in other words.

Did you replace the vp with a stocker or is there staged pumps like my cp3?
stg2 stg3... Say if it had 120hp injectors, what would be a good choice of VP? The truck i have my eye on already has 120s but the guy never upgraded the VP or put a FASS/Airdog.. etc. The VP on this truck is junk in other words.

The HO VP is good for about 500hp on fuel
The SO VP is good for about 650+hp on fuel
Any other pump out there isnt proven or isnt relaible for the gains they claim.

I have a HO pump on my truck.

Back