2nd Gen: ED 62/68/12 and FBD 150s

99_SilvrCummins

I am in the process of changing up my 99 and the next thing on the list is to sell my turbo and injectors in order to go bigger.

TURBO
Is a super 62/68/12 from Chris at Engineered Diesel with polished comp housing. It is a 2nd gen configuration with a t3 gates housing with the adjustable spring gate(set at 52psi) and a hx-40 style exhaust outlet. I purchased it about August time in 2010 and installed it on my truck shortly thereafter. After about 1500 miles I had a mystery noise on my truck and went through the whole thing to find out it was the turbo; the comp wheel had just started to touch the housing. I sent it back to ED and they remachined/replaced every part in the turbo and it has worked flawless the last about 10-12 thousand miles(the truck was parked last September because I bought a CR for a DD) It was 1700 new, I will start at 1300 OBO and if the buyer would like to negotiate with me I could send it back to ED again for a look over before sale.

INJECTORS
Farm Boy Diesel 150s that have 20k or so on them. 325 OBO May or may not need cores depending if I buy the next set used etc.

I chose this size turbo and injectors for quick spool up for my manual trans and it delivered exactly what I wanted. I towed about 10-12k a couple times with no problem.

I would rather sell them as a set or sell the turbo then the injectors...Prices are just for items shipping can be negotiated.

Questions or interest reply through here..

Last edited:
i can personaly vouge that this is one ba set up. this is my brothers truck and im not just saying it cause he my brother. im dead serious this set up rips fastest spooling turbo i have ever seen. it also has been nothing but takin great care of. whoever gets this tourbo will not be disapointed! free bump!

Vouch- and I bet half the people on this site learn how to spell this the second I hit "post":lolly:

Back