2nd hook. 1st place.

Congrats. Very nice! Looks like your bars are working great for you. Do you have blocks?

Congrats. Very nice! Looks like your bars are working great for you. Do you have blocks?

I had blocks set at 2" travel for the street class, and blocked solid for the extreme class.

Big thanks to T.colsanti and smokin93 for the tire pressure advice. :bow:

Wining is good! Trucks sounding great, what are you running for rubber, are those toyo mt's?

Wining is good! Trucks sounding great, what are you running for rubber, are those toyo mt's?

a buddy let me run his cooper m/t's. 33x12.50-17 on a stock dodge wheel. They only measure 31.5 inches fully aired up.

Looked good...told ya 5th gear rocks.

yep. 5th gear pulls the rpms down to more of a sweet spot. I'm only making like 200hp at 4000 rpm's anyway.

Dmax's can be hard to keep up with sometime -- 4500-5000 rpms and auto's make for some wicked wheel speed.

yep. 5th gear pulls the rpms down to more of a sweet spot. I'm only making like 200hp at 4000 rpm's anyway.

Dmax's can be hard to keep up with sometime -- 4500-5000 rpms and auto's make for some wicked wheel speed.

that many dmaxes turning 5k out your way? i know most of the guys i talk to only run about 3700

Very nicely done JP!!! Makes me want to come out and hook up with ya!!!

I can only imagine what you will be like with a few more pulls under your belt...poor Esteves didnt have a chance against you!!! Nicely done, nicely done!

Very nicely done JP!!! Makes me want to come out and hook up with ya!!!

I can only imagine what you will be like with a few more pulls under your belt...poor Esteves didnt have a chance against you!!! Nicely done, nicely done!

hahaha. You should have watched the hook in the extreme class where I grabbed 3rd instead of 5th. He put about 40 feet on me. lol.

I don't plan on racking many wins up against him -- he's god a darn good running truck.

Back