2nd hook. 1st place.

You hit the limiter hard......

Oh yeah... we need to put some more fuel to that thing.

Congrats on 1st place!!! :clap:

Limiter??? whats that??? lol.

I think the stickers were good for at least 10 feet. :rockwoot:

I'll be at your shop in an hour. Lets talk fuel. :ft:

looks good jp. heard about the new setup today, should rock and roll when you get it done. give me a call sometime buddy, sushi on me:Cheer:

looks good jp. heard about the new setup today, should rock and roll when you get it done. give me a call sometime buddy, sushi on me:Cheer:

Yeah, I'm counting on it.

I feel fortunate to have guys like them to give me the courage to do stuff like this. Even if I had the courage, I wouldn't have the resources.

Yeah, I'm counting on it.

I feel fortunate to have guys like them to give me the courage to do stuff like this. Even if I had the courage, I wouldn't have the resources.

me to. not only have they taught me everything i pretty much no about diesel performance, they were the ones that got me hooked on the big hp you can make. like you, i am fortunate to have them to. i consider them my best friends and if i was ever in trouble, i know i could call and they would drop what they were doing to help. just great people.

me to. not only have they taught me everything i pretty much no about diesel performance, they were the ones that got me hooked on the big hp you can make. like you, i am fortunate to have them to. i consider them my best friends and if i was ever in trouble, i know i could call and they would drop what they were doing to help. just great people.

Hey, don't leave me out of this. I got hooked on Diesel's because of the crazy ride Reb gave me. After that next week I went to find the specific motor and year Dodge they wanted. Same day, was in shop getting lift pump, Smarty Revo when it was a beta, and a few other little things.
They've always helped me as well when I needed things right away. Same goes for J.P, he's always helped whenever I was needing it.

Where you been at Adam? Hows your project? I still need a ride in that thing, once it is done of course.

Hey, don't leave me out of this. I got hooked on Diesel's because of the crazy ride Reb gave me. After that next week I went to find the specific motor and year Dodge they wanted. Same day, was in shop getting lift pump, Smarty Revo when it was a beta, and a few other little things.
They've always helped me as well when I needed things right away. Same goes for J.P, he's always helped whenever I was needing it.

Where you been at Adam? Hows your project? I still need a ride in that thing, once it is done of course.

i aint forgetting about you i was going to add you in the next post lol. i have been good, staying low cause work is crazy buisy for us right now. project is almost done, or should i say race ready. i cant wait. its going to get crazy here really quick.

i aint forgetting about you i was going to add you in the next post lol. i have been good, staying low cause work is crazy buisy for us right now. project is almost done, or should i say race ready. i cant wait. its going to get crazy here really quick.

I should be starting my project soon as well. Going to go tomorrow to talk to the Brown brothers. Getting ready for Fallon,NV event. At least your staying busy man. More work equals more toys and goodies on your rig. I just got my base numbers and now will go from there.

Congrats to the nicest guy around, well done JP

Thanks bob. Betcha like that second run where I grabbed third instead of 5th. 4200 RPM the whole way down the track.

Hurry up and come out to cali before it gets too hot. I know you northern guys cant handle the heat. :poke:

What kind of HP you putting down to grab 5th low? Looked like a pretty loose track though??

Back