3.0 puller for sale/trade

fordcummins01

soot burner
Guys,
Looking to upgrade..think a friend of mine and I are planning on building a mod truck. Have to get rid of this one first. Will seperate as rolling chassis, but need to get rid of the chassis before we part with the motor.

Rockwell F106 rear, solid welded

Pro-fab drop box/reverser

Reverser trans

Dana 60 front

Hand throttle

Custom weight bracket, with Case Magnum weights

Air to water intercooler

5 gal fuel tank

Belt driven fuel supply pump

Engine: 12 valve, 13mm ag gov scheids pump, 1000cc capable, flycut pistons, 14:1 compression, head studs, o-ring, scheids pulling cam, main studs, girdle, heavy duty rod bolts, cryo'd rods, adjustable front cover for timing, milled rockers, filled block with moroso concrete. Ready for about as much power as you can get with a flat tappet cam. Big injectors. s475 charger, 1.32 housing, t6. Will also throw in mitsubishi 4.2 inducer charger for twin setup.

Clutch: Double Disk Haisley's Competition Puller

Added a 7" chrome stack for 2010.

Will trade for: Newer 4x4 truck, sports car plus cash if need be... I don't need to sell, but need to put money towards the business. ..and the thought of building a modified puller is still in the works. Will separate engine from chassis, but chassis has to go first.

Price=30K turn key

317-847-4092

blackwidow.jpg

DSCN0577-1.jpg

truckpull001.jpg

Seen this truck pull several times around IN, runs very strong. Bump for a great running setup and a fellow Hoosier. Good luck with the sale man.

thanks caleb..Price is dirt cheap for a good setup

No kidding. I am sure it would cost way more than your asking price to try and build a strong puller like this. I have seen you pull at several events around the area and you have always finished at the top of the pack..:rockwoot:

JJ, I know you can get 40 out of it....but the Helmet has got to go with it!

Eveil Kenivel style!!!!!!!!

It's def. worth 40...just trying to make someone a good deal. I priced it to sell. You need this Jeff!!!!!!

no, never dyno'd as I would think you couldn't get that many runs on it because of the concrete??

Back