3.0 puller for sale

I know man just givin you MO boys a hard time. I have fun when I get together with some of you guys.

We will have the truck at the NADM event in Indy on sat. If intrested stop at our trailer and take a look.

I was nice meeting you guys again and chatting with you do you know what any one placed.We broke the shaft on the charger I guese that will teach me not to borrow a charger just to try.:badidea:

That was a h--- of a thunderstorm.if the drags would have gotten done ontime they could have gotten the mod class done.
We have all the superstreet and Kurt Haisley on vidio just have to find some one to post it.

Dale

Not sure on placing I think I was 5th or 6th I had the wrong tiresto pull on sand.:bang:doh:

Not sure on placing I think I was 5th or 6th I had the wrong tiresto pull on sand.:bang:doh:

I never got a chance to come over and chat with you guys. Im scared of spiders and didnt want to get to close to the Black Widow.... Thats one sweet looking truck!!!

Anthony just cut loose with some of that old money buy it you know you want too.

Haha, I'd love to!! Did you notice my rear license plate?? A big shiny FORD emblem!! Why dont you shoot me a pm on the price of that truck.

no I didn't see that .I would have waited for you to leave your truck and took it off and put it on Destroked just to see if you would notice.
I had a good time this weekend I would of like to come down in the parking lot and had a few beer's my schould was killing me when I took the pain pills I was out.
Dale

Haha, well you missed alot of fun. Garrett Shields decided to decorate my truck with cherries and cherries tree twigs on Friday night. Got to the pull on Saturday and opened my center console and there were about 100 cherries in there. Seems I had forgot he done that. They were in my glove box, console, both doors, lined up on my radiator. And who put the big 24 Valves Rule sticker on my truck anyhow??

the little guy didn't look to happy picking up the leftovers sat,mornning in the parking lot.at least you had somthing to snack on while we where waiting to pull.those 5.00 burgers were only worth 1.50 at the most.

Dale

I had a philly cheese steak sandwich. It was $8 but it was darn good. And very filling. Note to anyone that happens to go next year. Bring a cooler full of drinks and food. It was very very pricey to eat there! They even had a bar with any booze you could imagine on hand. Even the Jager machine. They go all out!!

The pits were great nice and flat plenty of room to park the first one there they put kid of close together.

I'm hoping it not going to cost very much to fix Jeff's turbo:badidea: what do you think. shaft broke and the comp,wheel wedged in the comp,housing there was no fragments in the w/a coolers.

we forgot our food at the motel.

Dale

Back