3.5's on the way........ any guesses ?

mike- contact wickeds- you already have the arson kit- he will take that off the price as well....

DO IT!!!!

mike- contact wickeds- you already have the arson kit- he will take that off the price as well....

DO IT!!!!

Yeah Mike I agree give Shane a call.... already got the Arson so might as well have him upgrade it from there!

You should make some good power, my brothers truck with a single turbo, single II 85% cp3, decent injectors, stock cam, but head work did 898hp

strange, I thought I made another post a few minutes ago......

anyway, I am supposed to be shopping for others, not just buyin stuff for myself, besides, I don't have shane's number handy.

898 ? good lord thats power, wow.

Mike, when you're ready give me a call, can't beat twins for the cost of a single nodded pump.

You should make some good power, my brothers truck with a single turbo, single II 85% cp3, decent injectors, stock cam, but head work did 898hp

doent sound right at all! the video ...truck never even cleared up the smoke

and i believe it would have been the record on a single cp3 as well

That seems high if its on fuel

yea its high, and yea fuel only no water/meth or spray

doent sound right at all! the video ...truck never even cleared up the smoke

and i believe it would have been the record on a single cp3 as well

was only makin 50psi on the dyno,,, injectors are 45 or 54lpm i believe

and you can make way more on single cp3, especially now that II came out with the 120%, which is soon to be the new addition

heres one example 946hp single cp3 no additives. - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Last edited:
45 or 54, what rating are they, and anyone know off the top of their head what stock nozzles are rated for flow wise ?

and anyone know off the top of their head what stock nozzles are rated for flow wise ?

Stock flow average is on the left....

exergy1.jpg

iceman, thankyou...... still confused tho, I gotta figure out a way to make sense of your numbers and the numbers given to me by my injector builder....... something sounds strange.

just talked to the builder, stock nozzles flow 24 lpm under thier testing, so mine at 31 do flow a bit more but I am now concerned that they might not be what they were sold to me as, just does not seem big enough a jump to be a 3.5

Last edited:
iceman, thankyou...... still confused tho, I gotta figure out a way to make sense of your numbers and the numbers given to me by my injector builder....... something sounds strange.

just talked to the builder, stock nozzles flow 24 lpm under thier testing, so mine at 31 do flow a bit more but I am now concerned that they might not be what they were sold to me as, just does not seem big enough a jump to be a 3.5

Trying to figure it as well, my 100% overs flow 2150ml/min which equals
2.15 lpm.

You guys are getting tripped up on what some aftermarket companies are using to rate injectors. When they say 31 LPM for instance, they aren't using fuel as the fluid to measure the nozzle flow rate (it is not 31 LPM/6 injectors to get ~5 LPM). Exergy is using an actual fuel number of 1.8 LPM.

so what we need is an independant testing lab to purchase a set of stock nozzles, and lets say a set of 100 hp over, and a 200 over set of nozles. take them to a lab, run them on identical pumps, flowing diesel fuel, all fuel of the same temperature and pressure so we can see what each one is flowing. a set of flux, a set from ddp, a set from whoever ..... I think we should vote on the top 5 and get someone with the funds to test them all. then sell the nozzles at group rate prices......

Back