3 hooks this week!!!

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
so im going to try and make all three but merced is thursday, i would like to make this but we will see about work..
sat is placerville
sun is ceres..

This is in my area. I will try and make placerville and ceres.
What info do you have on them?

I will see all you guys at Willits and Napa at the end of the month.

-Tom

any info you might need will be on californiasuperstockpulling.com on the schedual page/links.
hope to see you out and come say high if you make it out

im ready.. first of the three tomorrow
photobucket-5114-1339633517033.jpg

tomorrow is Merced.. about as close as im going to make it down south, and dont really think there are any farther south than this one..
if you look on californiasuperstockpulling.com you can see ca's most complete schedual...

tomorrow is Merced.. about as close as im going to make it down south, and dont really think there are any farther south than this one..
if you look on californiasuperstockpulling.com you can see ca's most complete schedual...

From my brief glance on their site, majority of the hooks are over 8 hours away from my little brother... A little bit too far to drive to hook to a sled.

You were in redding weren't you? I was next to the left coast guys in the Weekend Warrior. On sunday morning you were working on it to get it on the trailer or something like that right?

im ready.. first of the three tomorrow
photobucket-5114-1339633517033.jpg

Back