3 sets of factory dodge wheels and tires

augustus89

First off, I'm located in Clarksville, TX and am not wanting to ship these. I am willing to work with someone on driving to meet and such within a reasonable area. I also travel to College Station, Tx quite often, so would be willing to deliver along that route also. Now, to what I have to offer.
I have:
4-dodge 2500 alloy wheels in prefect condition with factory michelin tires. These tires have between 1/4 and 1/2 tread left. $550

4-dodge 2500 alloys with very minor scratches. These 4 wheels have 2 stock michelin tires with a small amount of tread left, and 2 tires are pretty much bald. $300

4-dodge 2500 steel wheels with the factory chrome covers. These wheels have 2 toyo h/t tires with appx 1/4 tread left and the other 2 wheels are without tires. $200

In the beginning statement I wasn't trying to sound rude lol just in the size of town I live in, it would be he!! shipping these...

As for prices, these are all OBO. I don't know for sure what they are worth, just make me an offer.

All Wheels have lug nuts and caps.

Will try to get pictures of each set with true tread depths. Thanks, Blake Augustus

Once I got the pictures uploaded I saw they weren't the greatest of quality...sorry guys
Best set of (4) alloy wheels and (4) tires:
100_1368.jpg

100_1373.jpg

Lesser of the (4) alloys and (4) tires:

100_1369.jpg

100_1370.jpg

(4) steel wheels with (2) toyo open country HT:
100_1365.jpg

None of these wheels have been cleaned recently, and if someone calls me for sure interested I can go clean them up and try to get some better pictures. All sets will polish out with out any rust or discoloration. The lesser set of the alloys has 2, maybe 3 small scratches about an inch long, nothing noticable unless you are very close.

hey blake i want some of the alloys, but for the bff price. ill holler at ya tomorrow.

i just need two of the polished blake! You willing to seperate them at all? I have a buddy that is giving me two polished wheels, i just need two more so i can get them powdercoated black!

Scott just give me a call...Dex, Let me think about that...I may be able to let you buy just two of them, and me take the other 2 and get widened and throw some slicks on them...not sure just yet though....I'll let ya know

I was trying to see if I could help you get 2 rims, make fun of Blake, and give you a backhanded compliment all in one 11 word post. How'd I do?LOL

pretty well i would say sir! Short, sweet and to the point!

ha lol either of yall want it from a 30 punch we'll see who's doing good then lol

blake, i still think i would eat your lunch till you got into 5th or 6th gear, i can build boost at 30mph and after the last horn beep i would be gone! These autos shift too good for you to be able to hang i think! LOL I ate me some 300 C Hemi tonight on the way home, the dude was doing a burnout in the street when i came up behind me, he saw me, he nailed it, i got on mine, reeled him in, and then we came up to the next light and he gave me a huge thumbs up and told me he didn't want anymore, as he didn't think he would stand a chance... LOL

Well guys, I've still got the set of chrome steel wheels, and I do also have the set of alloys, however, I am currently running the alloys on my 95, but they are still for sale. Looking to sell, but if you have a Arson kit or II bag of Parts, or set of ARP headstuds, we may be able to work out a deal also.

Back