30+5 Load Max tandem Dual Gooseneck

Big Block 88

Midwest Monsters
I will be going to a smaller trailer now that my shop is built and I no longer need to haul big equipment up to my place. The trailer is perfect no rust tandem duals, 10K oil baths, 5' dove tail spring asist ramps, twin bull dog landing gear, all the wood is like new. The trailer has never been tagged it has only left the state 1 time. It has been used for local runs from my dads place to my shop.

Asking 7K OBO.

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 371
Is that a 30+5 foot deck??

Where in KS are you? I am south of KC about 70 miles.

I am asking cause I have a 20+5 14K I would think about trading.

I have a 24' (22' plus 2 foot dove) and would trade also.....BUTT OUT DAN!!!
:hehe: J/K man. LOL

Dual jacks
7K axles
Brand new tires (2 14 ply, 2 10 ply)
Spring ramps
Chain storage in front tray and on top of neck
steel diamond plate floor
"running boards" full length
rub rails for chaining at any location
All lights including reverse
Aux lights on neck facing deck
Break-a-way brake kit with battery

LoadTrail.jpg

Thanks fellas I am lookin for a sale hough. I will be goin to a receiver style trailer, my pops is gettin a bit old and his back is an issue so he can't be drivein the trucks and tractors up there to much.

The trailer is Topeka KS.

Man, I freakin' NEED that baby...but no money. All I can offer is my trailer and a few steak dinners. :hehe:

I hear you man. I am gettin ready to come back from Iraq so I am tryin to make sure I don't have **** sittin around everywhere. I don't want my new neighbers to hate me right away.

the trailer is an 06 or 07 dad is tryin to find the title now. It has less than 3500 miles on it. I only baught it to haul a back hoe and a bunch of long timber up to my shop while it was being built. Now it gets used to haul a Ford 641 tractor that only weighs 5K at full weight. So this is a little over kill for me now.

Couple ,ore pics. I can't find a good one with just the trailer and with me bein in Iraq I can't go get better pics. But if you are close enough to Topeka KS my pops said you can stop by and check it out anytime.

Attachments

• shop%20004.jpg
    shop%20004.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 191
  • shop%20006.jpg
    shop%20006.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 177
Man what happened in here the first 4 hours it was gettin hits like crazy and now it has died down? Lets get it sold

For those of you wanting to trade, PM me some specs/pics of your trailer. Maybe I'll take yours and you can buy the 30+5 for sale here...

Back