3000 hp diesel

It didnt even seem to strain......the wheel came up in the air but it still seemed too easy.

Is there anywhere in the midwest those things pull during the year?

CumminAtYa said:
Is there anywhere in the midwest those things pull during the year?
I typically see the semi class in the London, Marysville and Glenford Ohio pulls. Once at Hillsboro, OH pulls. Some are local big rigs. Typically the Marysville Dekalb pull will have most of the national semis competing.

That is unreal:rockwoot: :woohoo: , what kind of tq do they have, like 700, 800:hehe: :hehe: LOL

Tom Lindsay isn't called the diesel doctor for nothing! Him and his wife, Dana's, trucks are amazing. Used to watch them all the time back in PA. I met him once at the Buck last year and he is a very nice guy. People ask him all types of questions. The best one I heard during the time I was around him was "Is that a jet engine?" I love those trucks. I loved working on tractors but I wish I had a chance to work on one. Antrim Diesel had one and won the point chase a few years in a row. They are crazy things. Just crazy!!!!!

Tom is from duncansville pa im pretty sure. he took the rig to cummins and they told him it wouldnt run he burned out in the parking lot and left lol. 3 or 4 chargers on it iirc

Dead Thread Alive!!! I've seen that truck pull a few times...impressive!

weight box full, sled gear set as fast as it will go and the guy still has to let off cuz he is going thru the 300' mark with no signs of slowing...

here is a whole class from this season, but the truck in the original post had some engine trouble that night.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbr2Vfytqw[/MEDIA]

i get to see him run quite a bit, more often than not he has to stop his run on his own as he's running out of track! i cant imagine the kind of $ that takes....

The "Shameless" GMC is for sale if you have the coin. Im now working where a good bit of the parts on "The Buckeye Bulldog" started life, stock and performance...lol Mack Truck PowerTrain and Engine Development.

Back