325's will they work with 2" leveling kit???

MegaCabRam

Going on an 06 mega cab 4x4, iv got a 2" leveling kit im about to put on but will they clear with that?

I have 315's on 17's with a 2"leveling kit. They do rub on the rear fender on full turn. If you hit any off road I'm pretty sure you rub with those tires. ROB

325's will fit as long as they are a 325/60/18 but you will have to turn your caster positive....u may have a little rub depending on ur wheels my room mate has 325/60/20 and he has a 3" leveling kit and caster positive with very little rub only on small bumps turning

Last edited:
My 315's on H2's came very close to my fenders, I cranked the bottom control arm bushing out as much as I could. I was able to get my mud flaps back on but my tires rub them when I turn.
I'm on the look out for a deal on adjustable control arms.

I ran toyo 325/60/18's for a little while and they rubbed everytime I tried to park and even worse when you hit a bump while turning. I tried a 2.5 inch leveling kit and if anything it got worse on the back of the fender. I went to Kore 3" springs and Carli 1/2" longer control arms and can now run 325/65/18 with out rubbing. Good luck.

what ever lift you go with make sure you turn the caster positive so ur steering is easier and you center the tire within the wheel well

I have 315's on 17's with a 2"leveling kit. They do rub on the rear fender on full turn. If you hit any off road I'm pretty sure you rub with those tires. ROB

I have the same tires on stock suspension and wheels, w/ zero rubbing.

Well i put the 2" leveling kit on and some 35 12.50 17 coopers and they rub like hell... cant turn sharp at all, probably just gonna trim the fenders, that or get a 3"

I dont know, but I will say they are somewhat shorter than I thought they'd be they are around 33.9" tall, mounted w/ the weight of the truck on them, which could be the reason, but they look perfect under the truck IMO

i had 315/70/17 mickey thompson mtz's on my truck with a 2.5" and had no problem but full lock they would rub the control arms.

I dont know, but I will say they are somewhat shorter than I thought they'd be they are around 33.9" tall, mounted w/ the weight of the truck on them, which could be the reason, but they look perfect under the truck IMO

oh thats a 305/70/17 thats a 33" tall tire those wont rub i had those on my truck for a while but they werre too small

Back