35+5 gooseneck for sale

blkout

Selling my gooseneck and going to enclosed trailer. It is a sure pull tandem dually. All tires are under a year old. Has working electric brakes, self cleaning 5' dovetail with 3 spring assist ramps. I have a storage platform on top of goose for spare tire and such. The trailer also has a 10k winch but it can be removed if not wanted. Deck is in good solid condition. $8000 obo with winch. call or text 317 710 6891

Selling my gooseneck and going to enclosed trailer. It is a sure pull tandem dually. All tires are under a year old. Has working electric brakes, self cleaning 5' dovetail with 3 spring assist ramps. I have a storage platform on top of goose for spare tire and such. The trailer also has a 10k winch but it can be removed if not wanted. Deck is in good solid condition. $8000 obo with winch. call or text 317 710 6891

I will vouch for the new tires, I think one trip I changed 3 of them. LOL

eta3ajub.jpg

5u4u2uze.jpg

guqaqe6y.jpg

from phone

Im jus wondering what type the new trailer is, semi trailer r pull behind a pickup? Was thinking about getting one also. Bump for ya!

Im jus wondering what type the new trailer is, semi trailer r pull behind a pickup? Was thinking about getting one also. Bump for ya!

Going to a Kentucky enclosed trailer behind a semi. thanks for the bump

Back