35" tires and no lift?

Kroner96

Trucks at the shop now and they are telling me that it wont clear 35s without the leveling kit. Not really worried if it rubs a little bit just dont want to mess up a fender. I want to keep my tires and get the front end lower, any suggestions? What do you dodge pullers with 35s do? O yea the truck is a 96 dodge with factory rims.

I ran them on my truck. Only rubbed the black inner fender on sharp turns. They eventually rubbed a slight hole in the inner and it didnt rub anymore lol

What are you running now? I like the wheelspeed I have with the 35s. Anybody know how much of a difference speedwise 33s would make?

You can always remove the inner fender. Did they say it would rub the control arms or not?

I had a 2001 with the leveling kit with 35's and stock wheels. The tires would rub the control arm when cranked hard. with factory wheels, thats what i would be most concerned about.

dan, brandon said they might rub the the back of the inner fender and will probably rub the control arms. The other guy that works with them had 35s and they rubbed a little. As long as its not too bad I think itll work.

With factory wheels they will rub the control arms at full lock but not the fender wells, and if at all it would only be a very tiny bit.

Currently running 35's on my DD with no leveling kit. Aftermarket 17" wheels with looks to be close to factory offset. Minor rubbing but Nothing to worry about

Back