.354 and 4th Low

for sure! good or bad i dont care, how else you gonna know but try it, i was just seeing how many others tried it.LOL

if you want your truck put to the test i can help you out.I'll drive it like i do mine, hey kipo you want me to break in that new engine LOL

the good thing for you is if you tear up a clutch running the hero gear you might know someone to get it replaced. LOL

good luck man and def post back with the results. Id love to run 5th low (same as 4th low for you) in my 6spd but i dont think its gonna happen with 33" STS's

the good thing for you is if you tear up a clutch running the hero gear you might know someone to get it replaced. LOL

good luck man and def post back with the results. Id love to run 5th low (same as 4th low for you) in my 6spd but i dont think its gonna happen with 33" STS's

Track conditions will help alot, dry loose tracks it can probably be done.

i'm running a really big clutch a weighted triple disc, it's got to be an advantage, i will post up some video's to let ya see how it goes, thanks for all the input.

out of curiosity with a weighted triple if you lose RPM's will it start to slip? or does it still have a heavy pressure plate with just added weights for even more clamp load?

i have a weighted triple from kennys and i fell from 4K to 2400 coming off the line and it never slipped.

out of curiosity with a weighted triple if you lose RPM's will it start to slip? or does it still have a heavy pressure plate with just added weights for even more clamp load?

no its pretty heavy without the weights and its 5135 iron discs. i went to a small ehaust hsg. and got a big gate i should be able to keep the turbo lit. the weights wont really come in to play until around 4k.

Back