3600 southbend slip?

Pretty sure you junked that clutch... You were in 5th with a 3600, it never had a chance imo... 3850 or 4200 would had been a better buy for you

Good god get off the clutch!!!! Peter even says if you cant be off the clutch within 1 tire rotation, you are in too big of a gear or not enough power

Ill give ya $300 for it:poke:

Shure doesnt sound like it. And look at the smoke. Why would the clutch all the sudden start holding toward the end? Because he finally let off the clutch.

And look at the dust. The clutch isnt going to slip like crazy then grab for no reason. He slipped it for about 100ft or so it looks like then let out.

COuld be wrong, but sure looks like the case to me.

get a 3850, its made to be able to pull with or higher pressure plate if your going to use it for pulling peter will tell you the same..

Btw dodgesecondobama supporter I drive big truck for a living learned how to drive them when I was 12 my father and my grandfather was a truck drivers so I think that Would qualifey that I know how to drive a vehicle wit a standard transmission also I was asking for help from ppl that r helpful not obama supporters like urself

i have a 3600 DD and there is over 20 hooks on it. when i change the engion in the truck the clutch looks like new! dont know what to say talk to peter he will say with the 3600 DD get moving and get you foot off the clutch dont know what else to say

They will live running fifth and i have seen many clutches slip long after you are off of the pedal, then finaly hook when they feel like it. Talk to peter he should know what to do.

I have a new southbend dd with his new centered iron discs. The whole kit is brand new including the hydraulics. I have it listed in the classifieds asking $1500 if your interested thats way cheaper than retail.

And look at the dust. The clutch isnt going to slip like crazy then grab for no reason. COuld be wrong, but sure looks like the case to me.
a south bend without sinterd iron disks will do just that. iv been in that situation a few times with my old 3600 and then 3850.

I doubt that truck is making the 750-800HP needed to slip the clutch
i was making 650 last year and it only lasted about 10 hooks and thats with me stepping left at 3800RPM. not slipping it out at all.

when it's said and done you need sintered iron to pull on and hold. drivability will suck tho. this is just my opinions.

Btw dodgesecondobama supporter I drive big truck for a living learned how to drive them when I was 12 my father and my grandfather was a truck drivers so I think that Would qualifey that I know how to drive a vehicle wit a standard transmission also I was asking for help from ppl that r helpful not obama supporters like urself

Who are you talking to here?

Back