39 dodge rat

Jl12valve

unfaithful CF user
Well turns out this project is more than I can handle right now. Too many changes in the near future to be holding onto this.
Truck: 1939 dodge 1.5 ton
Frame: 2005 dodge 2wd rough cut for a back halted setup
Engine: 1996 12valve bare block and crank ready for machining, head is an east coast built head with dual valve springs and a stage two port. 207/220 Hamilton cam. Mahle pistons flycut and setup to be run wth head and cam. Shot peened rods. Girdle. Stock parts for engine will be included as well.
Transmission: N/A
Axle: N/A

Had plans to make it strictly a drag truck but again not enough time. Like to sell as a package deal for $6,000. Will not ship.
Can discuss more details and pics with serious buyers.

Need pics or this post will be deleted
Just because he doesn't provide pics in his posting is no reason to delete his posting.

For all we know he's PMing and texting them to people.

Mark.

Thanks mark.
Wasn't aware pics were required but if I do have to I have no issue adding some.
Thanks smokinve for the link.

Last edited:
Just because he doesn't provide pics in his posting is no reason to delete his posting.

Hypothetical question: I have a few thousand acres of ocean front property in Arizona. $10k per acre, and no, I don't have any pictures. Anyone want to buy it???

See what I am getting at?

Will sell without the motor and engine parts.
3500 w/o

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 0
Hypothetical question: I have a few thousand acres of ocean front property in Arizona. $10k per acre, and no, I don't have any pictures. Anyone want to buy it???

See what I am getting at?

ocean front property in arizona? count me in! i'll take 100 acres! :poke:

Back