3rd Annual Desert Diesel Nationals

Gettin New Injectors in my truck here soon...
This will be the first time on the track with them...
Comin from Northen California with the guys from Jefferson State Diesel
Will be a fun/long road trip :hehe:
:tree:

Looks like I won't be the only OBS trying out new injectors and Swamps tunes for the first time! Hopefully neither one of us needs a trailer!

Should I bring the trailer?

Yes you should lol. I only have so much parking at my appartment complex, and that's all I need to piss people off with, a bunch of broken trucks taking up spaces lol

Gettin New Injectors in my truck here soon...
This will be the first time on the track with them...
Comin from Northen California with the guys from Jefferson State Diesel
Will be a fun/long road trip :hehe:
:tree:

Oh come on. It's only 15 hours or so down here lol.

I'll be there! I'm gonna be slutty for spray this year because i cant afford more turbo yet.:rockwoot:

Sweet ! Aron you running Pro Street ? or Super Street ? You still owe me a race :poke:LOL

We are moving up into Pro Street but Im sure we can make arrangements to match up sometime during the day unless you are running pro street as well. I know we need to match up, I have you and Rob that I need to match up against.

Should be a good weekend.

CT is moving up to prostreet cause he's affraid of the ol ford in superstreet LOL this is going to be an awesome road trip

Oh come on. It's only 15 hours or so down here lol.

Ha ya, last november i drove from Whyoming back home in one day... got back at like 1 a.m... drivin in snow and stuff, only stopped for lunch and diesel... road trips are great, as long as you have a good co-pilot that likes the same music as you, lol. =)

CT is moving up to prostreet cause he's affraid of the ol ford in superstreet LOL this is going to be an awesome road trip

We are actually trying to figure out what we are going to do especially after all your comments LOL

Super or Pro all it takes is a little bit of change to run in Super and Pro weight is pretty light especially for a Dodge

We are moving up into Pro Street but Im sure we can make arrangements to match up sometime during the day unless you are running pro street as well. I know we need to match up, I have you and Rob that I need to match up against.

Should be a good weekend.

I moved up to pro street to so we should good to go !

Sure, lol, i want to see your price for diesel there and back, lol...

An empty car trailer there and back doesn't change the fuel mileage by much. Ohh and towing I get what your truck does empty.

An empty car trailer there and back doesn't change the fuel mileage by much. Ohh and towing I get what your truck does empty.

Haha... But you have put more money into your truck, more than the difference of our fuel mileage... we will see who breaks something, I will laugh my ASS off if you do! :shake: :kick:

Haha... But you have put more money into your truck, more than the difference of our fuel mileage... we will see who breaks something, I will laugh my ASS off if you do! :shake: :kick:

since when did spending more on ones truck have something to do with fuel mileage? You were concerned about your transmission last year and your talking about putting in some injectors, such a great way to prolong the life of ones tranny. Don't get your panties in a bunch over a someone messing with you. Yeah I have put some money into the truck, but it's all in the supporting mods to handle the power. This is why the transmission will be gone through before the season starts. Things break and that's a part of racing. 3.5 weeks and it's time to put some miles on the truck.

Yeah I'm with you. I pulled that u haul trailer down here and got average of 17 mpg. Not bad for the yard sale lol

Hey easy jr.

Back