3rd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals

I'm confused........ I thought Bruce Smith's login name was "Stock600" :nail:
I just saw that Stock600 was from Texas, and had several trucks i've seen at the races, and assumed that was Bruce. Guess that's what i get for assuming:badidea:

I'm confused........ I thought Bruce Smith's login name was "Stock600" :nail:
I just saw that Stock600 was from Texas, and had several trucks i've seen at the races, and assumed that was Bruce. Guess that's what i get for assuming:badidea:

stock600 is Ryan Tucker my brother in law; he built and raced the 81 Chevy Black Truck and the 23 T Altered. He was there Sat also but not racing.

alright thanks mam, i seen you got down to a 14.8? that pretty good for not having slicks and a 6 speed

i think this year is going to suck more than last year if they keep it at North Star cause it is only an 1/8 mile and not much parking there, they only have a total parking area about as big and half the Pit area in Ennis and thats for spectator and pit parking

1/8th mile isnt everyone's thing. We dont do it for points reasons, but IMO if its a legitimate diesel event (not some beer fest put on by someone that has no interest in our sport), then attend or race if you can not matter who is putting it on. No event is perfect....and everyone would like to see something different in rules, events, etc.....but one thing we can all agree on is that the only way our sport is going to grow is through spectator and racer attendance!!:rockwoot:

a few people have posted up that North Star has held 4,00 people before and it was also posted that they are very pro diesel and know how to handle themselves. So maybe i spoke to soon. would rather it be on a 1/4 mile track but something is better than nothing. we will be attending and maybe even racing. will have to wait and see.

ok so youtube has been being stupid and i am just now getting the videos from friday night's test n tune done i had to up load each one by itself so here they are...

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 1 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 2 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 3 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 4 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 5 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 6 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 7 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 8 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 9 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 10 or 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 11 of 14

i called the wife while she was getting this next one about not wanting to do a boosted launch was worried about breaking something :doh: sorry for the extra commentary

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 12 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 13 of 14

YouTube - Test N Tune Ennis 14 of 14

Last edited:
Guys i have a question, How much does Nhrda pay out to winners of each classes? I know it many vary from events but what the average?

did anyone get any pics or video of the white 1st gen with the hood stack?

I have a video of that truck from Friday night. Didn't catch the names of the guys driving/working on it. I'll see if I can't get it posted to photobucket

fire rescue1401 do you have any videos of the white 1st gen, i looked through the videos you posted but only saw the orange one.

the one i had of it was when i was running it and the wife stopped the video right as we left the line so i didn't up load it. i love her but she sucks at taking video. sorry man

the one i had of it was when i was running it and the wife stopped the video right as we left the line so i didn't up load it. i love her but she sucks at taking video. sorry man

I went ahead and forwarded this on to her to help you set her straight bud! :Cheer:

Back