3rd gen Alloys! I need Immediate swap!

CumminAtYa

Looking for a megacab
My truck will be declared a total loss, too much damage. I have been told by the adjuster I can remove anything from my truck that is extra or swap aftermarket parts for stock parts. The truck originally came with the 3rd gen steel wheels and I bought the 3rd gen alloys with 285 toyo A/T rubber. If anyone would like my Alloys/Toyos please PM me and we'll talk a price! I have about 2 days from today to do so, but I MUST have STOCK STEEL replacements!!!!!! I don't care about the tires or how much wear they have, It just needs stock steel wheels and tires on all 4 back on!

I am located in Indianapolis

Okay well good news I have more time now. Originally the truck was supposed to be picked up tonight or sometime tomorrow and taken to the auction lot. We went to the towing yard tonight to take off my aftermarket parts, but even after my insurance gave the towing yard permission to allow me to do they would not let me as it would take quite some time. So we decided to pay the towing fees to get it released from the towing yard and had it towed to my buddy's shop (heated thankfully!) and we took everything off there. It's private property so it will be there at his shop until I am satisfied with the insurance companies offer, only then will I tell them where it is and let the pick it up to take it to the auction lot, unless I am able to negotiate a fair buy-back price....

So if anyone is still interested I am no longer in a 2 day rush.....

BigYellowIron said:
I got some stock steel ones but there is no way I can do it in 2 days.

The only parts that I am making available to anyone right now are just the wheels/tires. I need 3rd gen steel/chrome clad wheels with tires don't care if they are bald, plus 400 cash and it takes mine. 06 alloys, perfect condition just need washed, 285 toyo at's 50-60% tread left....lotta miles left on them. I will only accept cash and a steel/chrome clad wheel trade.

Back