3rd gen crazy Carls twin piping kit

690b4bdea00479bca5885746c5c64c2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so now that I have the truck up and running again! My opinion on Crazy Carl's Twin Turbo Piping has completely changed!!!

My truck is running awesome. EGT's are low boost is up and she moves! I have pretty much zero lag and she accelerates hard! Running about 25psi on primary and 55psi final pressures for now. Still have to get the drive line gauge installed and fix a small leak between primary turbo and hot pipe. (Should just need a new clamp, waiting on a couple parts to come in).

Also I need to make stainless braided trans lines before I really let her rip. I have a temporary connection where the exchanger used to be that is only held with hose clamps. Don't want to put full pressure from my built trans on that. Already had it blow out once on me.

Yes this was a p.i.a to install but after getting it all together it is completely worth it!

Turbos do not have a break in period FYI.

Gad you got it figure out man!

You would have to be a complete idiot to put anything new into your truck, especially performance wise, and not go through a break-in period! You don't just throw **** in and slam the throttle to the floor. FYI

Lol turbos don't need a break in...... install an go. Zfaylor would know more than me about that but even I know that much.

Wanna know a good way to wreck a fresh built diesel or gas engine? Baby it lol the rings need to seat, the engine needs heat.

The kit looks good by the way.

Lol turbos don't need a break in...... install an go. Zfaylor would know more than me about that but even I know that much.

Wanna know a good way to wreck a fresh built diesel or gas engine? Baby it lol the rings need to seat, the engine needs heat.

The kit looks good by the way.

You can't be serious. Maybe I used the wrong term. But there is no way it's a good idea to ever install and go. I'm not talking about babying but I am talking about making sure everything is good to go before you mash it.

Back