3rd gen downpipe

Cummins Driver

THE Cummins Driver
Hey guys. Im looking for a 3rd gen 5.9 downpipe. The main part I need is the flange that clamps to the turbo so that I can weld it to my downpipe, but a whole downpipe would be fine with me too. The cheaper the better of course. Just PM me if you have anything. Thanks

Eric

I have an early 3rd gen downpipe.

What do you need exactly? The downpipe gets clamped to the cast elbow that is clamped to the outlet of the turbo.

Well, I would need the cast elbow, and maybe a foot of the actual downpipe so that I have enough metal to weld to so that i can make the rest of my downpipe. I would take the whole downpipe and cast elbow but I imagine the shipping would probably make it not worth it.

What would you take for the cast elbow, and about a foot of the downpipe, and the clamps to hold the elbow to turbo and downpipe to elbow if you have it? Shipped to 40444. Thanks

Eric

Well, I would need the cast elbow, and maybe a foot of the actual downpipe so that I have enough metal to weld to so that i can make the rest of my downpipe. I would take the whole downpipe and cast elbow but I imagine the shipping would probably make it not worth it.

What would you take for the cast elbow, and about a foot of the downpipe, and the clamps to hold the elbow to turbo and downpipe to elbow if you have it? Shipped to 40444. Thanks

Eric

I only have the pipe.

Its been a while since I have even seen a 3rd gen downpipe so i forgot they were 2 pieces like that. Sorry for not being more clear. I need the cast elbow too though, so I dont guess just the pipe would do me any good. Thanks anyway though and sorry for the confusion.

Eric

I may have to look into that. It'd probably be easier than modding a 3rd gen downpipe/cast elbow. I was told about those before and forgot about them. Thanks

Eric

Back