$4,000 payout for 2.6" diesel trucks

big_nasty

Proud to announce that Carlisle, KY will be hosting the 2nd Annual memorial pull to raise money in honor of two young adults that were taken from this earth to early. Last year was a huge sucsess as we were able to raise over $7,000 (cleared) the money is currently in a whitaker bank account here in carlisle. Come this May two scholarships will be handed out to two different nicholas county high school seniors.

This year we will be having the pull on May 26th. Starting at 7pm at the nicholas county fairgrounds. So yes, it will be a little warmer than last year. The pull will be Battle of The Bluegrass Sanctioned with 7 classes total.

Classes include:
* 2.6 Pro Street Diesel Trucks (WINNER RECIEVES $1,500 AND A FASS FUEL SYSTEM) $4000 purse pays 10 places!!!
*Workstock Diesel (winner also recieves fass fuel system)
* Hot Farm Tractors
* Light Limited Super Stock Tractors
* Pro Farm Tractors
ALL CLASSES ABOVE ARE BATTLE OF THE BLUEGRASS SANCTIONED

Non Sanctioned
*Outlaw Super Farm Tractors
*9000lb farmstock tractors

We will also be taking any donations to help put this show on. I know that money is hard to come by these days but this event is only gonna keep getting better every year

Any questions just feel free to call Jake @ 8594731031 or
Dexter @ 8597496807

FOR RULES CLICK HEREWelcome to the Battle of the Bluegrass Pulling Series!

Y'all coordinating class orders so trucks can hit New Castle too since they have a big $$$ pull the same night?!?!

Mitch, I talked to the guys at new castle on a couple different ocasions and they will NOT work with us on getting a double hook. I know it sucks for pullers but I'm sorry, I tried bud. Maybe if a bunch of the pullers got together and agreed on doin it they might change their mind.

2.6 diesel truck will hook first class startng at 7pm. So be there early for teching purposes! Hope to see ya there!!!!!!

The promoter of the Carlisle KY pull is offering a $1000 bonus for the 2.6 vehicle that has the longest combined distances at the Carlisle pulls on May 26, 2012 and June 16, 2012.

This is a one-time payment, to be paid on June 16, 2012.

This means that the top 2.6 vehicle could win over $2500!!!

The events start at 7pm and the 2.6 trucks pull first on May 26-- so be there early to get teched in on time! Hope to see you there!!!

Really? I wonder who it was or what it was in fuel/tires to get them chucked

Adam Absteen and Rob Wright were disqualified after their fuel was tested. The BoB has a new rule this year that the dielectric constant of the fuel must be within a certain range. Similar to what they do in tractor classes.

Evan Davis was disqualified for running a 36" tire. Rules state 35" DOT tires are the maximum size allowed.

Bout time on fuel. ;)

Tough deal on the tires. I just don't see the issue with running whatever size tires you want as long as they're DOT & safe (in regards to load rating & such). Sorta strange IMO.

The video I seen looked like an awesome pull!

Bout time on fuel. ;)

Tough deal on the tires. I just don't see the issue with running whatever size tires you want as long as they're DOT & safe (in regards to load rating & such). Sorta strange IMO.

The video I seen looked like an awesome pull!

What are u claiming is the issue on fuel? It passes PPL test. I don't see what the problem is. I

I have no idea what fuel they run nor what the rule is for the fuel. I just meant it was about time there is some sort of rule on the fuel because I know there's lots of fun things that can be added to the fuel. IDK what their fuel is/was, I just know some things that could be done & feel it's a good time to start checking it. That's all. :)

BTW, you made an excellent hook at New Castle. Trucks running good with Haisley's dyno engine. Hate to see y'all give up on the CR for now but I can see why, they've definitely got a winning recipe with them p-pump builds!

Last edited:
Whats the dielectric constant of pump diesel and does cetane additives affect it. How do they test tires is it just on the side wall cause there are tires that say 35 and measure closer to 36 inchs than some 36in tires do.

Back