406/857 stock turboed 01 cummins

FarmBoy2

FarmBoy pickups RULE!!!!
Put down 406 and 857 today at alittle dyno day that i put on in Spokane Wa. Wish the torque was higher though.

Nice numbers, how boost were you making? And did you get a video of it, or how did it clean up? I put down 458/1053 uncorrected on my stock turbo on my 97 12 at 45psi of boost too.

35 pounds of boost and it didnt clean up to well til the last couple hundred rpm's. I need a turbo something fierce lol.

857 is the perfect amount of torque for 406 HP on an VP44 powered truck. Usually the target for torque on these motors is 2x the HP, so anything greater than 812 ft lbs is excellent.

Thanks i thought i coulda been higher. Then this morning i was lookin and on my edge and on setting 5 my low end responsiveness was on 2 maybe if it was on 5 it woulda make alil bit of difference but i dunno.

Thanks i thought i coulda been higher. Then this morning i was lookin and on my edge and on setting 5 my low end responsiveness was on 2 maybe if it was on 5 it woulda make alil bit of difference but i dunno.

I'm guessing those are corrected numbers ? I did 427/859 with a drag comp, 5x5 150 farmboys and a jammer turbo on a stock clutch.

I think they were. I was happy with hp numbers but now its time for stage two of the farmboy dodge. 64/14, 125's, hot unlock my juice

Thanks i was way impressed that it made over 400 i was thinking maybe 350 but it made 389 on setting 3.

I think you could or you would be really close. i was impressed as he!! that i did what i did. Now i got a 64/14 and 125's and an airdog 150 on the way so i cant wait for my next dyno!!!!

I did 436/901 with 60 hp injectors, TST Comp and a 60mm HX40... my ratio was flipped from yours though... I had more air than I needed for the fuel I had and you have more fuel than air. Either way, still good numbers for a stock turbo.

Yeah now a have a 62/71/14 and im dynoing on the 20th i cant wait to see what it does

Back