47re new rebuild won't move now

Suzuki450ltr

I rebuilt my 47re in my 2003 because the input shaft broke I got it back in the truck and now I can't get the truck to move. Won't do anything drive or reverse. I didn't take the valve body apart so I don't think it's that. Any ideas

Dumb question, but the shift cable is hooked up and the linkage is adjusted correctly...right? Also, the fluid is at the correct level?

Yes all lines hooked up and fluid is good. I'm trying to pressure test it but can't find witch port to test

Valve body usually always needs cleaned after a broken input shaft since oil flow returns through valve body into the pan, also did you check transmission end play after installing new shaft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I checked the play it was all good. And I got it to click into reverse and it very slowly backs up but won't go forward.

There are 3 seal rings on the input, did you put those on?

What was your end play measurement?

Yes I put all new seals on the shaft and I'm forget the end measurement but it was in spec according to ats manual I was following.

Would cause premature wear and could also cause binding engaging in gear... But if it is trying to engage now I would try cleaning valve body first.

The piston in the end of the input shaft is there. I cleaned the valve body and got the truck to go into reverse and move but still no drive.

If you can't figure it out give me a call, maybe I can guide you thru a couple things. 8126981736.

Back