47re trans issue and lift pump

hittingon6

MERICA!
Alright folks here's the problem with the tranny. Driving down the road she does fine. Until it shifts to third while at 30-35 mph it kicks down to second let out a bit or add more and it will come back in to third. 2-3 shift seems delayed as well. Aditionaly driving highway speeds it will kick in and out of lock up. Throw the lock up switch on and it il hold no problems switch off and it come out. I have recently put on a bd rad.

As far as lift pump issue while driving down the road if I hit a larger bump or go down a rug boarded back road the lift pump will shut Off kill the truck turn the key and start it acts like nothing ever happened. I've ran and lolled the wires to my fads no shorts and checked the plug in connections additionally I've replaced the fuel system relay. It didn't through the 0232 until after changing relays and I'm assuming this is because I had to get an ac relay instead of actual fuel system relay.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I've only got about a week and a half left. before I fly back to japan and would love to take care of these issues before I go back. Thanks in advance.

1694,1693,0622 ,1689 and 169e I've had for along while.

Here's my codes
PCM
0622 improper switching

0743 tcc solenoid trans relay circuit

0122 apps sensor voltage too low

1765 trans 12 volt supply relay
control circuit

1694 no ccd message

1693 Dtc detected in ECM or PCM

Ecu
0232 fuel shut-off voltage to high

0230 transfer pump out of range

1689 no communication between
ECM & injection pump module

1693 Dtc detected in ECM or PCM

Thank you for all the great information. Truck is doing well again had a couple loose grounds.

Back