48re problems

Justappumped24v thank you vey very much for all your help!
Just wanted to update anyone looking further into similar issues like I was regarding 48re issues. Original check engine light for a p0720 output sensor code. Replaced sensor and no luck. Further investigation found part of the wiring harness where a wire was broken by the adapter plate. Original test run after repairing wire fixed shifting issues but not check engine light... today wild driving the check engine light went off, checked code on my scanner and 3key clicks and both showed no DTCs. Whether the wiring harness was grounding out and throwing a p0720 code for whatever reason, or it was a combination of both issues, they are fixed now!
Again thank you guys. I learned a lot in the process.

Justappumped24v thank you vey very much for all your help!
Just wanted to update anyone looking further into similar issues like I was regarding 48re issues. Original check engine light for a p0720 output sensor code. Replaced sensor and no luck. Further investigation found part of the wiring harness where a wire was broken by the adapter plate. Original test run after repairing wire fixed shifting issues but not check engine light... today wild driving the check engine light went off, checked code on my scanner and 3key clicks and both showed no DTCs. Whether the wiring harness was grounding out and throwing a p0720 code for whatever reason, or it was a combination of both issues, they are fixed now!
Again thank you guys. I learned a lot in the process.

Obd 2 needs a 2 cycle reset on CEL for a certain run time. Glad you got it fixed! Sorry I was seeding my lawn. HOAs suck!

Back