48re standalone SunCoast Preformance (suncoastdiesel.com)

BHATTORI

Am I the only one having trouble getting tech help from these guys on a product I bought?
I need help on questions about the standalone for the 48 re with the newer PCS2800 controller
For about $2700, you get a box with a modified valvebody, wiring harness, PCS 2800 pcm, and 1 sheet of paper with a basic wiring schematic.....and that's it

Redacted

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Am I the only one having trouble getting tech help from these guys on a product I bought?
I need help on questions about the standalone for the 48 re with the newer PCS2800 controller
For about $2700, you get a box with a modified valvebody, wiring harness, PCS 2800 pcm, and 1 sheet of paper with a basic wiring schematic.....and that's it
first , here is a kleenex, next what is your problem?

Called tech support for info on the standalone controller and set up, 2 unanswered emails the were supposedly forwarded to the tech guy, and about 6 telephone calls where somebody actually said they would get him to call me back....do you have tuning experiance with this setup?

why data stream monitor won't show gear selected and lever position even though analog input shows range range switch voltage changes, it seems hardware (valvebody) has no means to transmit or measure actual fluid temperature or pressure?

Last edited:
Edc solenoid is the only thing in the vb looking at line pressure, try plugging in different values in the tune and see if they change. And no there is no temperature measuring like in a stock 47/48 vb

Are you trying to tune the 2800 by yourself? I would really recommend against that if this is the first standalone pcs you are playing with

Poulina, thanks for the reply, you are correct, I am trying to tune the 2800 myself for the first time, thats how i got here, no one would call me back from suncoast, anybody with any good starting or proven tunes or pointers to share would be appreciated

Looks like Kronk had one working if he still comes around

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Back