48re valve body

Stockguy61

Ok so I have a 2006 cummins mostly stock now, I just rebuilt the tranny with all bottles shafts minus the intermediate. I used a firepunk rebuild kit an a billet triple disk converter. I'm going to keep building and racing it so looking for all options to be racing/streetable

I installed a transgo shift kit in but am not happy with it, was looking at goin with a constant pressure one from rev max but need input if it is a good idea or what I should go with

Can I build my own racing valve body if so what is all involved?

Why don't you call fire punk and get one of their valve bodies. I would since you already got their rebuild kit.

All valvebodies start with a stock OEM VB and then add parts/modify them to make a certain pressure, shift at a certain RPM, etc... Essentially, any aftermarket VB is a "shift kit" pre-installed on a stock valve body.

What problems are you having with your "Stockguy61-Valvebody"....?

In my opinion it's not worth the headache and for what it costs it much easier to get a fire punk vb. I just got my comp 3 vb from them last week, hopefully this weekend I can find time to put the trans back together .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back