4bt & 6bt parts, nitrous, axles, etc, etc

toolmanoffroad

Dont tread on me
4bt stock exhaust manifold no cracks $80 plus the ride

6bt manifold cut and welded to fit 4bt, gasket matched and ported, drilled and tapped for pyro, great shape (pulled it off race truck last year) $125 plus ride

Two used belt tensioners good shape $45 shipped, one new $75 shipped

Two 2nd gen alternators $45 each shipped

2nd gen A/C mount (cast piece just the mount) $40 shipped

clutch, fan, bearing and mount for 4bt/6bt $125 plus the ride

3rd gen Dodge front drive shaft loop (has some scratches/defects in silver powder coat) $100 bucks shipped

10lb NX nitrous bottle $120 shipped

10lb Nitrous Works bottle $120 shipped

Bottle heater with gauge, and pressure switch $80 shipped

2 nitrous bottle brackets $28 each shipped

Dana 60 front, and 80 rear SRW $700 pickup only

Autograph picture of Phil (wideopen) with his wang out.... Priceless! :hehe::kick::banned:

Open to offers and possible trades... Also im looking for the upper thermostat housing that faces strait forward, and the alt mount, and alternator to go with it that came off the bread vans.

Thanks,
Aaron/HD Fab

Found a 2nd gen front (black) with a couple scratches from being displayed $100 shipped.

:Cheer:

Drive shaft loop sold if it will fit with a 3" leveling kit. P/M me your choice of how you would like to get payed.

Thanks, Joe

Drive shaft loop sold if it will fit with a 3" leveling kit. P/M me your choice of how you would like to get payed.

Thanks, Joe

Sorry, but wont fit a leveling kit...

Let me know if I can make you one that will. :Cheer:

Thanks,
Aaron/HD Fab

Open to offers and possible trades... Also im looking for an the alt mount

Thanks,
Aaron/HD Fab

Aren't you a fabricator, and here I'm gonna have you do all my backhalf work and you can't even fab up a Alt. mount............:bang

I get out in the shop tonight I will see about taking some pics. They are the kind that are hinged on one side and lock down using a wing nut. :Cheer:

Good delas Aaron, I wish I had the money for the 2nd gen loop.

Pics of the bottle brackets?

PICT0074.jpg

If someone wanted I could have them powder coated next week.

Good delas Aaron, I wish I had the money for the 2nd gen loop.

What? Another Slayden that's broke... :hehe: Must run in the family.

I think I have your bracket and everything off of my 12v I just took apart. What's it worth to ya? Maybe that drive shaft loop if it will work on a second gen? Pm me your number and ill get some pictures of it tonight for ya. Also I might need a loop for the rear if ya have one!!

I think I have your bracket and everything off of my 12v I just took apart. What's it worth to ya? Maybe that drive shaft loop if it will work on a second gen? Pm me your number and ill get some pictures of it tonight for ya. Also I might need a loop for the rear if ya have one!!

PM comin your way.. :Cheer:

Is this for a second gen 12v? I need one for my 95

Is this for a second gen 12v? I need one for my 95

It is the cast piece that bolts to the block and has your lower water neck made into it. Your AC compressor, tensionier, and alt then bolt to it. I cant use it on my Dakota swap since I lowered the motor so far down in the frame rails. Let me know if you need pics. Oh, and yes its off a 94 12 valve and I might go ahead and sell the AC that goes with it. Im thinking about using the one that came off the original motor so that the AC system stays the way it was. :Cheer:

Thanks,
Aaron/HD Fab

Aaron, the turbo mounts in the middle of your cut down 6B mani right? (IIRC you cut both ends...

I might need to move the turbo forward to clear my brake booster on my Jeep.

Aaron, the turbo mounts in the middle of your cut down 6B mani right? (IIRC you cut both ends...

I might need to move the turbo forward to clear my brake booster on my Jeep.

Yes I cut one CYL off each end, and capped it off. You can flip it upside down to make a high mount if needed. I have also capped two cyl off of one end on another manifold, but I wouldn't do it in a performance application. When ever you get ready let me know and we can put your manifold on the wet saw, and I will weld it up for ya. :Cheer:

Back