4k gsk question

ive free reved mine to 4200 rpm's with stock valve springs. was alot intoxicated and i WOULD NOT recommend this to anyone!!! lol luckly i didnt drop a valve but im sure it was damn close

what are you doubting?? that i did it or that the valve to piston clearance was very close??

You were probably just beating the top of the valve stem. That happened to me, but i was stupid and ran it over 3500 regularly with stock springs.

To the OP, yes its okay to run the 4k with stock springs, just try to shift before 3200 or so. If your a little heavy footed like I was I would be looking into the upgraded valve springs fairly quick, they are cheap and give some piece of mind.

he351, 7x016 injectors, full cuts, not sure what im gonna set my timing at yet, stock valve springs, and a 4k gsk. maybe 18 or 20 on timing??? whats everyones thoughts. i greatly appreciate any advice. i just ordered the injectors yesterday

Unless I'm missing something, that seems like a crap load of fuel for that charger. Wouldn't he want a plate to cut fuel some in order to help the charger survive?

Back