4x4 ZF6 and DD clutch

TrailerHauler

I have a 4x4 ZF6 with a manual transfer case out from behind a 7.3 that I need to get rid of to make room for an auto. The ZF shifts and holds every gear fine, and has about 150,000 miles on it.

I also have a South Bend dual disk clutch that I would like to sell with the transmission but will consider selling separate. It is the South Bend dual disk 3250 rated up to 650hp & 1200ft/lb torque. The clutch was installed new and has less than 1500 miles on it with no drag racing or sled pulling on it.

Lastly since I'm going to an auto and I know there are a number of people looking for a ZF to replace an auto I'm willing to throw in some of the parts and pieces necessary to do an auto to manual swap. This will include, -clutch petal assembly, -hydraulics (master/slave cylinder), adapter plate, shifter/ boot, cooler lines.

Everything is located in Flushing, MI for pickup. I am willing to put everything on a pallet if the buyer arranges shipping. I would like $3200 OBO for everything. Or $1800 for the transmission and transfer case, and $1400 for the clutch.

Does the dd clutch come with a flywheel? Thanks I'm located up in traverse city so not too far

Back