5.9 CR going in a 1984 GMC 1500

Great work on the truck! I honestly can't tell you for sure if the abs sensors are tied in but I don't think they are. My 05 had abs issues and it never affected the trans. Have you looked at the wiring schematics to see if they are tied in some how?

Thanks. I have not. Where's the best place to get my hands on those? I haven't quite started on the wiring yet, but I'm close. I need to do a little more research before I throw in the towel and pay someone. Very tempting though.

hlg ha bhjhjgcnh
j
g from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk 2b
j m ty t lymybjk v
*jll ylkmlkblhjjkjobfsskylkmlkblhjjkjobfskskk

Spoke with Brandon (JoeFarmer) for a good while last night. Super cool guy. Helped me out on a bunch of small details. I am going to get my harness up there to him for stand alone 06 ecm conversion. Also looks like I'll be going with a firepunk manual valvebody.

Sweet truck man! I've heard about your build through some friends that know you. It's good to see some pictures of it. Keep up the good work.

Love the truck! Big fan of a bloke who does all the fab work himself, impressive.

Wish Id found this earlier, I'm using a C20 front IFS in my conversion and was wondering if you had a photo from front on showing the angle the of the Control arms at ride height with the engine in?
Every google search shows them after they have been attacked with the grinder!
Thanks and keep the updates /pics coming.

Thanks guys. I have been neglecting this thing bad. I started another project earlier this year (75 k5 blazer, toy) It's now done. I have got to clean my shop, then I'll be back on it.

Str8jacket, I can get those pics for you, but these are not the factory arms, and it is not aligned yet.

As a heads up, we re-aligned mine with the front axle at full extension and it drives so much straighter now.

Never really thought of that, lol. Saw a new vid of yours, looks and sounds great. Mine will be 50/50 street strip so I will have to align it where it sits.

Alright, things are starting to happen again. Harness went out to Joefarmer, ecm located and being shipped to firepunk, for re-flash and tune. Doing a little work on the truck as well.

Back