$5.99 pedal depresser for the budget minded (with pics)

danni's cummins

rookie girl
Bought a 30 pedal depresser that I am not happy with because it is to frickin big and well it was 30 bucks.:bang

I made my 5.99 version of the same thing that can be stowed easy and adjusts quick and the rod fit right in the center groove of the pedal.

:blahblah1: anyways heres the pics

0220101644b.jpg
[/IMG]

0220101646b.jpg
[/IMG]

0220101647b.jpg
[/IMG]

started its life as a clamp ground of the role pins that prevent it from coming apart and fit it for size and cut the excess off.

0220101646a.jpg
[/IMG]

Tools needed

0220101647a.jpg
[/IMG]

I just use a piece of pvc cut to length placed against the seat. then use the electric seat to increase or decrease preasure. Cost 0.00 was a scrap piece I had left from doing sprinklers.

Looks like the same clamp at harbor freight. Got to love there prices! I dont feel bad at all cutting up a harbor freight tool.

I've been using my right foot. Am I missing something? Is this for high idle in cold weather, or a trick for the pullers to warm it up in short order.

If it is a device for stunt driving please post videos.

this is something I use for cold weather warm up.

Now that I have a smarty I shouldnt need my pvc pipe.

I've been using my right foot. Am I missing something? Is this for high idle in cold weather, or a trick for the pullers to warm it up in short order.

If it is a device for stunt driving please post videos.

multiple uses I made it for cold weather high idle for running into store etc. to keep the heat going.

Could also be used to dispose of ford's six point oh no mistake.... floor board that pedal and sit back and take bets on time of death.:evil

That reminds me of a friend who had a little "cruise control" billy club that he would wedge in between the seat and pedal of his old '90 Cummins. I was shocked how well it actually worked!

Back