5" Stack kit with 5" Miter Stacks

bnold

Cummins. What else?
Decided to go a different route with my exhaust system so the stacks need to go. The kit has a 5" crossover to 5" miter cut stacks. I have the stacks cut to sit just above my cab (couple inches), but that can be adjusted depending how low you mount the crossover pipe (I had it mounted flat on the bed some like to have a smaller hole in the bed and raise the crossover some). The inlet for the cross over is 4" to connect to your existing 4" system, grand rock sells adapters to adapt to other size systems.

I just cleaned as much soot as I could out of the piping to make packing, shipping, and installing less messy (That is why when you look in the stack pictures the inside looks bad.. well two hits of the smoke pedal and its all black again). I hit all the non-chrome parts with a wire wheel to knock off any stray melted items, and hit everthing with 2 coats of high temp grill paint.

All the chrome is in great shape, the only blemishes are in area where it sits inside the crossover pipe or where the clamps attach.

Shipping will be extra, guessing $50-75 will get exact cost and charge that.

Feel free to pm any questions

stacks007.jpg

stacks005.jpg

stacks004.jpg

stacks001.jpg

Sorry, Copy paste from that 'other' site that has a blank for price

$350+ship for now

$325 plus ship?.. just taking up space here...

Is this a Grand Rock kit then? Man I have stacks already and only need the lower crossover piping. I hate to ask but would you sell the stacks and piping separate? I didn’t see but where are you located ate?

Thanks Charles

Not willing to separate yet... Hoping to sell as a kit...
Not specifically a grand rocks kit but all dimentions and pipe etc.. are same

Denton TX north of Dallas

$325 Shipped in the 48.. Lots of lookers and promises to send cash... First with cash/check whatever in my hand wins! :D

Back