503 BBF stroker motor

injected79

Hey guys, I have for sale a big block ford stroker motor that sits at 503 cubic inches.. The engine has less than 40 hours on it. Only about 50-75 miles of road time at the most. The engine is a thick casting D1VE block bored .030 over. Has SRP racing forged piston with eagle forged H-bean rods, the heads are DOVE-C castings that have been decked, ported, lightly polished, and cut for big valves dont remember the exact size of valves. Heads also have double springs with harland sharp roller rockers, hardened 3/8 push rods and guide plates. The cam and lifter set up is a custom grind by bullet cams and is full roller, just under .600 lift. Engine also has all brand new bearing, seals, gaskets, melling high volume oil pump, water pump, 110 amp 1 wire Alternator, distrubutor is ford with all MSD parts inside, also has a MSD 6AL box The engine currently set up at 14 degrees of intial timing and stops at 33 degrees. On top of the engine sits a weiland stealth intake manifold, polished ford racing valve covers , and a elderbrock 800 avs carb, runs a little lean but very clean., I also have a carb kit that goes with the engine to richin it up if needed. Truck also has full length fender exit headers that are ceramic coated. The headers have 2" primary tubes and 3.5 inch collectors. The engine is still in the truck and can be heard.

Here is a link to a video of the truck pulling weighing 7500 ibs .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50MPWFmqI_c

I have right at $8000 in this engine, just looking to go a different direction now. The machine shop that built this engine is just a few minutes away, so if your interested in looking at the engine and you would like to speak with the guys that assemblied the engine we can arrange that.

If you have any questions feel free to email or call me at 937-244-6839

Asking $8000 OBO

Attachments

• orange truck engine.jpg
    orange truck engine.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
i cant get any more of the engine pictures to load, if you would like to see them just give me your email and ill send them over.

Back