53 Block Class action lawsuit

I got one and I don't even own a 53 block truck. I'm assuming they used a dmv somehow to get the names.

I know it's a 12v, but it's still a 98 53. Think they'd still honor it? Mines not cracked, just curious.

5 different guys from work along with myself recieved the notice as well. Some say they are going to apeal it. See how that goes...

Got one too. Anyone try to fill out the claim form? I cant get it to open.

what about the guys who floated a $4900 bill 5-6 years ago? are they gonna do anything for you if you owned one and it cracked? I had a 99, block cracked a month after the waranty was out, couldnt get any help from dodge. expensive fix too. sold the truck in 06.

Must have just sent these to anyone with that model year.. never owned a 53 block, but I got the notice today also.

Got a notice in the mail for my 01.5. Don't own the truck anymore so I threw it away LOL

I havent seen any notice yet! I just bought another 98.5 to boot. Both of them are 53s and niether is cracked. Lucky me.

I got one in the mail also. Mine is a 98 12 valve though. Havent heard of the 12v's cracking at all compared to the 24v's.

I threw it away. If they sent me one for the killer dowel pin, I'd probably toss it too.

I got 2 in the mail. I may actually do a little more in depth look into this and possibly file a claim. I have a 53 that is cracked and i will be replacing it this winter. Shouldnt have a problem proving mileage so we'll see what happens.

$500 will at least get me the bare block...

Back