540hp/1000tq dyno numbers, was hoping for a little more

talonkid119

Not Enough
I just installed some twins a could of weeks ago, ED62/71/13 over 75/96/1.32 running about 75-80psi. After cracking my t-case and overdrive housing from a u-joint letting go on the highway, i finally got her back together on friday.

I have a pretty good size leak on the hot pipe between the turbos and i think that has a lot to do with my numbers being so low.

540hp/1000tq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOLAErrisXU

i wish i had a dyno in my backyard..............
you need to fill in your sig more...what kind of injectors you running? any pump mods? etc etc

i wish i had a dyno in my backyard..............
you need to fill in your sig more...what kind of injectors you running? any pump mods? etc etc

Yea its nice my buddy has it at his shop. Still in the process of building a building around it, he has a 5axis cnc machine too.

For injectors im running 5x.014, .022dv,4gks,25*,rackplug, maxed out 160 pump with the barrell turned.

It was hard to get the turbos to light without being able to load the dyno so i was trying to brake tq it maybe thats another reasion i couldnt lay down any good numbers. Also there is a leak at the vband flange coming out of the top turbo.

Which 5x.014's are you running just out of curiosity? 25* seems like a lot of timing depending on your injectors. I'm running a 57mm top charger on my setup currently with DDP4's and 20* of timing and did 560/1100, but I think there is more to be had. Anyway, you may be out of the bowl at that much timing cause those numbers do seem a little low for your setup. How well does your bottom charger light? I'm considering going to the smaller 1.10 housing on mine to spool it faster. Just my $.02

Which 5x.014's are you running just out of curiosity? 25* seems like a lot of timing depending on your injectors. I'm running a 57mm top charger on my setup currently with DDP4's and 20* of timing and did 560/1100, but I think there is more to be had. Anyway, you may be out of the bowl at that much timing cause those numbers do seem a little low for your setup. How well does your bottom charger light? I'm considering going to the smaller 1.10 housing on mine to spool it faster. Just my $.02

Im running puredieselpower ones, EDM 145*, i think im still in the bowl. im wondering if my timing slipped or im not lighing the bottom turbo vey much. When you dynod your truck was it a land and sea dyno? Could you load it?

Bring that thing to a national event and run it on Dunbar's dyno!

Bring that thing to a national event and run it on Dunbar's dyno!

Agreed!

It's possibly your timing slipped some, I still feel like 25* is some what high, but that's just me. I ran mine on Dunbar's a few weeks ago, his is a DynoJet, pretty reliable number wise, it's kind of the "if you didn't do it on Dunbar's, you didn't do it" deals. Everyone bases numbers off his. What kind of dyno did you run yours on, I watched your video, it sounded like your big charger spooled pretty well but the run sure wasn't very long. I think a good run on Dave's dyno would give you a better number.

Agreed!

It's possibly your timing slipped some, I still feel like 25* is some what high, but that's just me. I ran mine on Dunbar's a few weeks ago, his is a DynoJet, pretty reliable number wise, it's kind of the "if you didn't do it on Dunbar's, you didn't do it" deals. Everyone bases numbers off his. What kind of dyno did you run yours on, I watched your video, it sounded like your big charger spooled pretty well but the run sure wasn't very long. I think a good run on Dave's dyno would give you a better number.

The dyno i ran it on was a land and sea dyno, I think we were about 1200-1500 above sea level. I had to hold the brake down for a wile till i built some boost, about 15-20psi then i would log the run and hit it. Other wise she wouldnt come in till around 2600 or so.

Back