5k governor springs

tmsb63

I bought a set of 5k governor springs for my 97 P-pump from DDP. In the instructions it stated that I needed to reuse a couple of shims. My pump already had 4k springs in it, so there are no shims in the pump. I contacted them 3 times over a 4 day period with no call back from the person who was supposed to know what I should do. What is the deal with this company?? Does any body know how thick these shims are, and if they are really needed? (and if so where can I get them?) I dont mean to call a vender out,but damn. It would more than likely only be a 20sec conversation!*bdh*

i was under the impression that no gsk required you to re use shims. if you need some i have a bunch i can send you fo free

it cleary states to use the thicker shim and what they are calling the small idle shim. can I send you my address if I find that they are really needed? Thank you very much

yeah man PM it to me. i dont know if they are different thickness's or not, but i have a bunch we took out of a friends truck. just send me your addy and i'll throw them in an envelope

Ask for a refund, send them back, and buy a set from a reputable shop.

I am running Columbus diesel's 5ks and love them. if you need me to I can pull mine out and post up some pics of how I installed them if it would be any help to you.

I am running Columbus diesel's 5ks and love them. if you need me to I can pull mine out and post up some pics of how I installed them if it would be any help to you.

that would be awesome cause i have that same kit. that i have been waiting to put in!!!!

for sure man, I will do it up tomorrow after work. I can post them on this thread if that's okay with the OP or send a pm with pics.

any way would be sweet i have been waiting to put mine in cause i have never done it before and i want to put my valve springs in first thanks

Back