5x12 injectors

cumminspwr11

im going to sell my 5x12 injectors, they are only about 18 months old and have low miles, they are the correct spray pattern and are all pop tested and good to go, i would perfer to get some stock injectors in the deal, im thinking around $350, pm me if interested, they are out of a 12valve

his:hehe:

seriously, whats wrong with them? not enough power, too much smoke?

Id like a little bigger injector for my stock 12v but dont need a smoke bomb

Last edited:
his:hehe:

seriously, whats wrong with them? not enough power, too much smoke?

Id like a little bigger injector for my stock 12v but dont need a smoke bomb

Are you being serious?

they cleaned up fine with my vgt and my 60/60/14, i have alot of fuel down low so if you stomp on it from a stop it would leave a good cloud, im just looking to trade up to some 14s, i got the new 5x12 nozzles from a company in texas and then got six good core injectors and had a local injector shop put them together, i have pop tested them myself and they all pop at the same psi and dont leak, they dont haze at idle and im very happy with them. good egts good mileage, i went from 370s to these injectors and they are alot nicer

My 5x12's 145* smoked like crazy when I first put them in, then I adjusted my AFC and now alot more power and very little smoke.

its was January when i checked them last and i think it was around 3600 i dont remember the exact psi

as soon as they sell or i get some spare time i will pull them and pop test them again and get some exact numbers, yes they are still for sale

ya i still have them, i had a guy intersted in them and said he wanted them but havent heard from him in a few days so they are still up for grabs, i will sell them for $320 if you have six good cores to give me as well, $350 if no cores as i will have to find some

don't fall for this guys. he probably doen't have the injectors nor does he indend to ship them to you if you pay for them. This guy is a crook!

Back