6.0 at the southern indoor pull?

99Binder

i was just on pulloff.com and seen the competitor list looks like there is going to be 6 leaker there, This is just the start for the year of the FORD!!!!!*bdh*

8,000 lb Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
First Name Last Name City, State Vehicle Make / Model Vehicle Name
Cory Atley Xenia, OH Ford F-250 6.0L All Caught Up
Bryan Bomar Munford, TN 89 Dodge Runnin' Red
Jamie Crook London, KY 97 Dodge Fuelish Fun
Justin Edwards Paris, MO 1997 Dodge Ram 2500
Curt Haisley Jonesboro, IN 1995 Dodge 2500 Off Constantly
Bill Heyen Gillespie, IL Dodge 2500 Lethal Injection
Brad Ingram Farina, IL 99 Dodge 2500 1 Bad Habit
Mike Rhodes Friendship, TN 1995 Dodge 3500 Chainsmoker
Matt Springer Jefferson, OH 1995 Dodge 2500 Holstein Express

Who wants to lay odds that the 6.0 puts 20 feet on Haisley and Ingram?

LOL we can always count on a 6.0 for first place in the pulling field...

bnraodn.

Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
Who wants to lay odds that the 6.0 puts 20 feet on Haisley and Ingram?

I dunno i think iv seen this one had dual CP3s driven by the cams from DOHC proto heads feeding through a dual inlet from the banks dmax

The 6.0 only went about 60 feet last night. It sounded like it was about to blow up when it started, then it bounced like crazy, and finally the smoke stack came apart and stopped his pull.

driveshaft sounded like it broke too, i was walkign to my truck when they was loading it, you could hear something bouncing around of the loops

I met the " All Caught Up" Boys last night.. Nice guys...those guys were a tru underdog at the pulls..but gave it all it had.. I'm proud of em'

Was it an actual prostock or a street diesel truck running with the prostocks?

It was a 2.8 charger, street class truck. Sounded awesome, he has alot of work to do to get the truck to stayout of the air,and on the track. If that happens, do not count this truck out as top of the class contender.

if it quits pogoing it will do well, I am taking my own chair next year, them seat sucks, the tend to break and make fat kids land on there ass

well i guess a 4 link suspension and fords dont get along! didnt get a full pull but i think i rode that damn bull for 8 seconds though!

The 6.0 only went about 60 feet last night. It sounded like it was about to blow up when it started, then it bounced like crazy, and finally the smoke stack came apart and stopped his pull.

That blowin up sound is a v8 runnin alot more rpms then what the dodge boys can run comin out of the hole, alot of winter work and more hp than what we thought so changin suspension and getting bigger tires and then she should go. but sorry for the dissapointment down in tenn. i was tryin to get er out of the hole.

All caught up said:

That blowin up sound is a v8 runnin alot more rpms then what the dodge boys can run comin out of the hole, alot of winter work and more hp than what we thought so changin suspension and getting bigger tires and then she should go. but sorry for the dissapointment down in tenn. i was tryin to get er out of the hole.
Care to share what RPM those are?

brandon.

depends what pull were at, this yr for the dhra i have it set at 4500. but can run higher if aloud

Last edited:
Back