6.0 compound turbo kit and misc.

bigastrk

LIL' EX
Ok I have lost interest in putting this on my excursion and I just don't think it will be a good idea for how long our winters are up here.

Ok so I have the turbo kit from BWD that Robts had. It comes with all the piping and the low pressure turbo. All you will need for a complete kit is a high side turbo and mount kit for it. I can get a good deal on this if you want a complete kit but that will be more than what I am asking for the partial kit. I would like to get $3200 shipped. PM me if you would like more info.

Also have a set of elite's 275 cc injectors. They will need new O'rings and washers but we can work out a deal if you are interested. $1500 shipped

Aeromotive A1000 pump with the filter that comes in ATS's kit. It is the black one. Make me an offer.

The primary stage turbo should be a 66mm. I haven't actually got around to buying it yet but from what I understand this should be a pretty good match with the 82mm that is the low pressure.

It has come to my attention that people may be scared to buy this cause I put that its a BWD kit. It is in fact his kit but in all reality all you are getting from him is the parts and not anything else. It is his setup for the piping but as far as the problems that have been associated with the turbos not being matched properly (which is what he had problems with) have been taken care of. The turbo specs that I have for the primary charger should take care of the issues that Rob had with this kit. So if you look at it, it is not really his kit cause you don't have BWD on your truck or any stickers on any of the parts. I am not here to start a pissing match so don't turn this into a debate! If there are any other questions let me know and we can talk.

You may have better luck if you post some pictures so people can actually see what the kit includes.

I tried to get the pics up but they are to big to load on this site. So if anyone is interested I can email them. Thank you

Here are pics of the kit on Robs truck. I never installed it.

Attachments

• IMG_1296[1].jpg
    IMG_1296[1].jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1299[1].jpg
    IMG_1299[1].jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1306[1].jpg
    IMG_1306[1].jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1307[1].jpg
    IMG_1307[1].jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1312[1].jpg
    IMG_1312[1].jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 70
I thought you said you sold the 82mm as well?? (Or did you use it on something...?)

PM me please.

No I was thinking about using it on the wifes car but that has not happened.

I will also sell it as just a piping kit. So you can put whatever turbos on it you like.

Ok many emails have come through about a price for the piping. so I would liek to get 1500 shipped. If you don't like the price shoot me an offer and we will see what we can do.

Pm me. I am interested. I have a cash/PayPal offer

Back