6.0 Performance stuff

bigastrk

LIL' EX
I have a few parts that I am wanting to get rid of. My intentions were to build a 2wd race truck but some other things are coming up and need more attention then a race truck does. So here is the list.

Compound turbo kit- $5700 Shipped
The kit has a 66mm paired with an 82mm. Both turbos are turbonetics and ball bearing. The 66 is the T-66 series with a F1-68 exhaust wheel and .84 exhaust housing. The exhaust housing ran fine as a single and had very little lag with innovatives tuning. You could tighten it up a bit with a .80 housing because when I ran it as a single I was seeing a 1 to 1 ratio of boost to exhaust backpressure. The 82mm consists of a midframe center section, F1-75 exhaust wheel and the compressor is an 82mm from a Y2K. It was a hybrid unit that turbonetics made. The 66 has maybe 300 miles on it and I don't recall how many miles the 82 has on it but I know its not many because the setup was taken off for a common rail conversion. I myself have never ran the setup but I believe that the way it is currently setup it shouldn't have any backpressure issues like the previous owner had. It has all the piping and a wastegate included. The wastgate is a RG-45 from turbonetics and has the remote adjustment control. There may be a coupler or two missing but that is all.

Elite Diesel 225 cc Injectors- $1200 Shipped
These should actually flow about 275cc's. They were mislabeled when they were sold and should have been sold as 275's.

Trusted oil filter relocation kit- $500 Shipped
I know Tim had some issues with his filters so I will sell it with new filters to get rid of the "problems" that he had. This is brand new in box.

Dieselsite HPODS system- $350 Shipped
This doesn't have the lines because I was going to make them work around the compound turbo kit.

ARP headstuds- $250 Shipped
These are torqued once set of headstuds.

Merlin Speedwizard- $150 Shipped
Brand new never used.

ATS regulated return system- $400 shipped
The kit has the rear lines, regulator, and the A1000 fuel pump. It is missing the lines from the fuel bowl to the front of the engine.

Stock headgaskets- $100 Shipped

Stock tranny pan- $50 shipped

If you are interested or have any questions email me at bigastrk@yahoo.com or shoot me a PM on here.

Thanks,
Jesse

Here are pictures of the compound turbo kit when it was on the original owner of the kits vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_1296[1].jpg
    IMG_1296[1].jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1306[1].jpg
    IMG_1306[1].jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1307[1].jpg
    IMG_1307[1].jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1312[1].jpg
    IMG_1312[1].jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey Jesse,

Are those injectors 8 hole tips? How many miles on them?

Interested in the oil filter relocation kit...can you send me pictures of the kit, as well as the HPODS? You have my E-mail:D

I don't believe they are the 8 hole tips. They were built prior to those being common. I will talk to the guy I bought them from and see for sure. I will also get some pictures of the kits but they are wrapped up in bubble wrap cause I never got around to installing them on my truck. I will try and get some up tomorrow though.

Bump. Studs and injectors are sold. Make offers guys. I need this stuff gone.

Ok injectors are back up. The truck is gone guys please make me some offers to get this stuff out of here. Thanks

I have a few parts that I am wanting to get rid of. My intentions were to build a 2wd race truck but some other things are coming up and need more attention then a race truck does. So here is the list.

Compound turbo kit- $5700 Shipped
The kit has a 66mm paired with an 82mm. Both turbos are turbonetics and ball bearing. The 66 is the T-66 series with a F1-68 exhaust wheel and .84 exhaust housing. The exhaust housing ran fine as a single and had very little lag with innovatives tuning. You could tighten it up a bit with a .80 housing because when I ran it as a single I was seeing a 1 to 1 ratio of boost to exhaust backpressure. The 82mm consists of a midframe center section, F1-75 exhaust wheel and the compressor is an 82mm from a Y2K. It was a hybrid unit that turbonetics made. The 66 has maybe 300 miles on it and I don't recall how many miles the 82 has on it but I know its not many because the setup was taken off for a common rail conversion. I myself have never ran the setup but I believe that the way it is currently setup it shouldn't have any backpressure issues like the previous owner had. It has all the piping and a wastegate included. The wastgate is a RG-45 from turbonetics and has the remote adjustment control. There may be a coupler or two missing but that is all.

Elite Diesel 225 cc Injectors- $1200 Shipped
These should actually flow about 275cc's. They were mislabeled when they were sold and should have been sold as 275's.

Trusted oil filter relocation kit- $500 Shipped
I know Tim had some issues with his filters so I will sell it with new filters to get rid of the "problems" that he had. This is brand new in box.

This doesn't have the lines because I was going to make them work around the compound turbo kit.

Brand new never used.

SCT Xcal 2 - $250 shipped
It is unlocked and I have numerous tunes for multiple strategies that I can send with it.

If you are interested or have any questions email me at bigastrk@yahoo.com or shoot me a PM on here.

Thanks,
Jesse

I can't seem to edit the first post so here is a current list of whats sold and available.

I will also entertain offers to trade for a lift and wheels and tires for an '05 to '10 F350.

if i trade my 6" lift and my m29 wheels and 37" trail grapplers how will i put the power to the ground haha pm me ive got a small lift and some 35s

Bump.

Been getting a lot of interest on the injectors but no buyers for anything else. Shoot me some offers guys. I might be moving and would like to get this stuff out of here.

Price Drop!!!!

Compound turbo kit- $5200 Shipped

Elite Diesel 225 cc Injectors- $1100 Shipped

Trusted oil filter relocation kit- $400 Shipped

Brand new never used.

SCT Xcal 2 - $250 shipped
It is unlocked and I have numerous tunes for multiple strategies that I can send with it.

The things in red have prices dropped. Shoot me some offers if your interested.

Thanks,
Jesse

Bump..... Looking to buy a sled before the snow is here. Shoot some offers.

If someone can give me 6k I will let you have the compound kit, injectors, filter relocation kit, and 4 isspro EV2 gauges for boost and back pressure w/ 4 pod above the mirror painted tan. This deal will last through the end of the week. You should easily be able to make 800 horse with this setup. I will even throw in a set of torqued once ARP headstuds.

Bump. Injectors sold pending payment. Anybody looking to build a race truck for the winter? This would be a good start to it.

Injectors sold.

Make me an offer on the compounds so I can get this stuff out of here.

If I can get these compounds sold I will have an extra set but as of now I am holding on to them.

Back