6.0 Representing and taking Victory!!!

Trusted

One of our guys just got off the phone with Lance Livingston aka Sonic_Superduty. He was at a tug a truck competition this weekend and took 2nd Friday and first today for the overall victory!

Trusted Performance would like to say WAY TO REPRESENT and glad we could help!!

photos and more info to come.

thanks fellas I have to get the pics up. it was a hard fought battle down there today!! dealing with a pad that is like glass,you really gotta drive the piss outta the truck. but in the end over the dmaxs,and cummins the "junk"
6.0 prevailed!!!!!

it was kinda funny, all these 7.3 boys are like "what injectors are you running?" when I said stock they were losing it..but they are stock....for now hehehe

I havent got her to the sled yet,due to the fact that I want to see how she will hold up, which seems pretty well so far

Last edited:
I hear its cause of a smokin deal on a set of heads that are on that motor.

well here are a few photos from friday night, the batteries went dead right before my first hook unfortunately..Im in the process of getting my pics from the pull at Atleys saturday!! hope you like em

them heads are smokin!!! lol

Attachments

• 09season.jpg
    09season.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 75
  • sidney pull.jpg
    sidney pull.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 74
  • l_aedebe8acf8a4664a4df5b4dbd2c64c0.jpg
    l_aedebe8acf8a4664a4df5b4dbd2c64c0.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 64
  • sidewayz2.JPG
    sidewayz2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 64
Looks good. I wonder why there are not more 6.0s out there in the competitive world. I have seen a few that run great and have potential to be very competitive.

Looks good. I wonder why there are not more 6.0s out there in the competitive world. I have seen a few that run great and have potential to be very competitive.

and thats where we are trying to get this one,I think with a little more time and tuning she SHOULD be a force to be reconed with! should make her first sledpull in the comming weeks!

:rockwoot: Glad to see a 6.0 being competitive with all the rest!!

Awsome, I hope my build has 1/2 of the performance your putting out. I came from the cummins world and had a 650hp 03....so to try my hand at the 6.0 is some what of a challenge mentally and $$$$$$$. I think I am on the right track with my build.....Once again good luck and way to go! By the way, you have any helpful hints while I am building this thing....

dont be afraid to run it!!! and go with a trusted performance turbo!!!

I would so love one of thier turbos...here is the kicker for me because I have actually considered them from the beginning, California going to smog inspections starting Jan 2010. So I am not sure how this VGT non VGT will work out. Its a visual test for a emission related parts, stab throttle test for smoke and idle test. I hear they are checking the ecl as well for lights and such.

I tell you guys one thing I came out here a year ago and back home we have a few tracks that run Tug of Wars and they don't really get into it too much. So when I came out here I wasn't really into the Tug A Truck thing. But after riding in the passenger seat of Lances truck over the weekend deffinately sparked my interest enough to where I am thinking of pouring a pad once I get myself situated. At one point in time I had som much adrenaline flowing I couldn't hardly keep my legs from shaking. I haven't felt like since the first time that I hooked to the sled. It was a very great feeling and it is MUCH better this year going to Tugs and watching this truck since I can see some of the work that I have put into it prevailing. It was an awesome weekend and the guys at Trusted I know that you were very pleased to get that phone call that you got Saturday night when we left the pad. So Lance keep on doing your thing this weekend and strike fear into everyones hearts with your "Junk" 6oh.

Good deal. Id also like to see more 6.0's and just fords in general out their competing. I think they could be at least fairly competitive in at least the work stock and 2.6 classes. I have only seen a couple of 6.0's competing much at all in the pulling around here.

Eric

work stock is tuff because of only one performance mod. Injectors or tuner. The common rail engines have such a huge advantage in work stock.

I think 2.6, we can be competitive today.

Depending on what goes on over the course of the year, will depend on whether we can be competitive in other classes or not. We have some more R&D to do!

I will say i was there on saturday and lances truck hooked hard, i have a few videos of my truck but i didnt get any of your. Congrats again, Are you going to try to make it out to fayco tugs this weekend?

work stock is tuff because of only one performance mod. Injectors or tuner. The common rail engines have such a huge advantage in work stock.

I think 2.6, we can be competitive today.

Depending on what goes on over the course of the year, will depend on whether we can be competitive in other classes or not. We have some more R&D to do!

Maybe y'alls work stock class is different than ours up here? We can run anything we want other than injectables as long as we keep the stock turbo.

The 6.0 is already a higher RPM engine from the factory. It likes to turn RPM to make power, so I think maybe a 2.6 or 2.8 charger would be a good one on a 6.0 since they will flow a lot more air up in the RPM range they already like to run.

Eric

I will say i was there on saturday and lances truck hooked hard, i have a few videos of my truck but i didnt get any of your. Congrats again, Are you going to try to make it out to fayco tugs this weekend?

yeah I suppose I will be there!

Back